Table of Contents
WCD Recruitment 2020: Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA), a statutory body of the Ministry for the Development of Women and Children, invites the authorized authorities to fill 13 positions offline. According to the WCD recruitment official notice, these positions are available for positions such as Deputy Director, Integrated Financial Director, Senior Systems Analyst, Deputy Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator, and Typist. Candidates looking for a job in the central government must submit the completed application form within 30 days of the date of publication of this notice in the job news.
WCD Recruitment 2020 | CARA Recruitment Notification
The selection of the WCD is based on a test/interview and the selected candidates are initially selected for 3 years. Officers must regularly hold similar positions. Before candidates apply for these positions, they must verify their suitability. Education level, age limit, experience, etc. You can find the WCD job posting and the CARA job application form at www.wcd.nic.in. Orders received after the due date or incomplete orders will be rejected. More information on job opportunities in the area of women and child development, upcoming job offers at the WCD, curriculum, answer key, Merit list, shortlist admission card, result, upcoming notifications, etc. will be available on the official website.
Details of Women & Child Development Recruitment 2020
- Name of the Organization – Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA).
- Type of Job – Central government.
- Name of the Job – Deputy Director, Integrated Finance Officer, Senior System Analyst, Assistant Director, Content Manager, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Hindi Translator & Hindi Typist.
- Total Vacancy – 13
- Job Location – Delhi.
- Last Date for Submission of application – Within 30 days.
- Official website – www.wcd.nic.in.
WCD Vacancy Details
- Deputy Director – 02
- Integrated Finance Officer – 01
- Senior System Analyst – 01
- Assistant Director – 04
- Content Manager – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Hindi Typist – 01
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Personal Assistant, Hindi Typist, Assistant Director & Other Posts Recruitment
- Applicants must pass the 12th level/degree / B.Com / Master’s degree from a recognized board or university.
- Check the official notification for educational qualifications.
- The age limit must not exceed 56 years.
- Check the notification for the age and relaxation limit.
- The selection will be based on the test/ interview.
- Offline Application Mode is accepted.
- Interested Candidates can send the Application on the following Address: CEO (CARA), CENTRAL ADOPTION RESOURCE AUTHORITY, Ministry of Women & Child Development, Govt. of India West Block – 8, Wing-2, 2nd Floor, R. K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to fill the WCD Jobs Application Form
- Applicants must download the WCD Recruitment registration form.
- Then attach a photo of the passport and sign it.
- Enter the necessary details, such as job name, candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, address, email ID, cell phone number, educational details, etc.
- Applicants must have a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Then fill in the other necessary details.
- Check if the information is correct or incorrect.
- Read the statement carefully.
- Then enter your signature on the registration form.
- Then send it to the address provided before or at the end of the last date.
You May Also Like