Table of Contents
UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari/Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Result 2018
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission declared the result and Uploaded Document verification dates on the website portal. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam can Check UPSSSC VDO Result DV Dates. UPSSSC advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in May 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by UPSSSC, Uttar Pradesh .Those Applicants having Intermediate with CCC Certificate are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your UPSSSC result, Documents verification procedure and other important details periodically on this page only. Read full post to check UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari/Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Result.
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 1953 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 30 May 2018
- Last Date Of Apply – 25 June 2018
- Admit Card – 23 December 2018
- Answer Key – 24 December 2018
- Result available- 28 August 2019
- DV Test Date – 12-03-2020 to 02-06-2020
UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari/Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Posts Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||1527||Intermediate with CCC Certificate from NIELIT.|
|Gram Vikas Adhikari||362|
|Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak||64|
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in India.
- Candidate must be passed Intermediate from recognized board.
- CCC from NIELIT.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari/Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Selection Process
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Written Exam.
- Documents verification
- Medical Examination
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For UR/OBC – 185/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check UPSSSC VDO Result & Documents Verification Schedule
- On UPSSSC website Portal, Candidate can check UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari/Panchayat Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak Result from March 12, 2020.
- Search your Roll.no. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for DV process.
- Scanned Copies of all the document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Result (Selected for DV Test)||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|