UP Lekhpal 2020 Syllabus
The government of Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC is soon going to UP Lekhpal 2020 Syllabus publish bulk vacancies of Lekhpal. We can expect nearly more than 8000 vacancies this time, which is quite huge. So, your sincere efforts can fetch this job. Aspirants who want to secure their career by working for the government can apply for this post.
Now, the major question is on the syllabus. So, before discussing exactly the syllabus of this exam, let’s look at the pattern of this exam to get an overview.
|Section||Number of question||Marks|
|Rural Development and Society||25||25|
up lekhpal syllabus 2020 sarkari result
Thus, there will be 100 questions that need to be answered, and each question carries one mark.
- Negative Marking: ¼
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- Interview: No
So, it is a onetime golden opportunity for the aspirants of Uttar Pradesh and all India aspirants.
Now, let’s see what exactly the syllabus of this coveted exam is.
Mathematics: Although this section is quite haunted for many aspirants, but it is one of the scoring subjects.
- Algebra: This section will comprise questions related to LCM and HCF and relation between them, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area Theorem, Simultaneous equations.
- Geometry: Pythagoras theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, Quadrilateral, Polygon, Circle, Parallelogram and Rhombus.
- Arithmetic and Statistics: Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Allegation, Mixtures, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Frequency and its distribution, Bar diagram, Pie chart, Central measurement, Mean, Mode and Median, Cumulative Frequency, Tabulation, etc.
- Prefix and Suffix
- Sentence Correction
- One word Substitutions
- Hindi Literature
General Knowledge: It is one of the sections in which questions are designed in a multi-dimensional manner.
- Science Related questions: Here, you will get to see questions related to chemistry, physics and biology.
- Indian Polity: Questions will be mainly designed to check the knowledge on Constitution and its articles, Union and State Government, Judiciary, Constitutional and Non- constitutional bodies, Latest amendments, etc.
- Economics: The examiner will check your understanding of Economy and Indian Economics.
- Current affairs both of national and international importance
- Indian and Physical Geography: Here, questions will be set on Climatology, Oceanography, Solar system, etc.
- History: Major emphasis will be on Modern history, which includes the 1857 revolt and advent of Europeans, Indian national Movements and Governor-General. You may get to see questions on ancient and medieval history as well.
- Art and Culture
Rural Development and Rural Society
- Components and function of Rural Development
- Components and Function of Revenue administration
- Indian Rural society and its characteristics
- Rural Development planning
- Rural Institutional systems
- Social change in rural areas
- Sources of Rural Employment
- Latest Central Government schemes
- Latest UP government schemes
The schemes that will be mainly asked will be related to the development of the rural areas, and thus you need to study them also.
Thus, it was the UPSSC Lekhpal syllabus 2020, which is quite comprehensive in nature. The main thing is that the questions asked will be of general nature to check the aspirants’ basic knowledge and understanding.
So, you need to strictly adhere to the syllabus to succeed in this cut throat competition. It’s high to start your preparation as UP Chakbandi Lekhpal vacancies are on their way. This one-day exam can help you get a handsome amount every month and a secured job.
The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode, and you have time in your hands to thoroughly study every topic.
Be sure that you don’t waste this opportunity and clear this exam with flying colors.