Table of Contents
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission advertised Vacancy for the post of Stenographer for postings in various departments in U.P. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check UPSSSC Stenographer Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is Second week of February, 2020. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the UPSSSC Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update your UPSSSC Stenographer result and upsssc stenographer vacancy 2019, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
UPSSSC Stenographer Vacancy 2019
After a long time, UPSSSC has published notifications for the stenographer post. Therefore, students should be sure to complete the form. Finally, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission invited the application form for the post of UPSSSC Stenographer.
UPSSSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019 Uttar Pradesh Stenographer Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the UPSSSC Stenographer Online Form are curious about the UPSSSC Stenographer Scheme Syllabus 2019 and Uttar Pradesh Steno Exam Scheme. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in the previous article. This article provides full information with full details about the most awaited vacancy of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (U.P)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 800 Posts (Various Department)
- Mode of Application – Online & Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – January 2020 (Expected)
- And the Last date of Form is: – February 2020 (Expected)
- The selection procedure of UPSSSC Stenographer Post is :
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Shorthand)
- Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay – 2800/- with allowances.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants should be passed 10+2 Intermediate Examination from any recognized board in India and Certificate in CCC & minimum speed of 25 WPM in Hindi Typing on computer and 80 WPM in Short hand.
- The Minimum age of Candidates is :– 18 Years
- And the Maximum age of Candidates is :– 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC Category Candidates – 160/-
- And For SC/ST Candidates – 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On UPSSSC website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 2020, to February, 2020(Expected).
- Applicant Please read the full notification before applying for the UPSSSC Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned all the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here(Available soon)|
|Download Notification||Click Here(Available soon)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC 800 Stenographer Recruitment 2020,UPSSSC Stenographer Jobs 2020, UPSSSC Steno Vacancies 2020, UPSSSC Stenographer Job Vacancy 2020, upsssc stenographer, upsssc stenographer syllabus, upsssc stenographer vacancy 2019, upsssc stenographer syllabus 2019, upsssc stenographer recruitment 2019, syllabus of upsssc stenographer,