UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 is released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Those candidates who filled Online the form can download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 in Hindi. We will update you Junior Assistant Examination Pattern, Selection Pattern, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details.
UPSSSC is known as the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. UPSSSC recently launched a hiring notification to fill vacancies for Junior Assistant positions. The Uttar Pradesh Department Subordinate Service Selection has released a vacancy for fill 1186 junior assistant positions. Candidates who have successfully filled the registration form can download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus from the official website or the links given below.
The exam will take place in January / February 2020. In this article, you will find all the important details of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant notification, exam pattern, selection procedure, preparation tips, etc. Aspirants can participate in online test series and mock tests to better prepare for the exam.
You can find the latest recruitment details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2020 on our website. The UPSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment process includes the written test.
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Name of the Exam||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment|
|Post Category||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus|
|Location of Job||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Method||Written Test and Skill Test|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Examination Pattern
UPSSSC official notification provides the section-wise syllabus and other important details. The examination pattern for UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2020 will consist of multiple-choice questions. We provide a PDF file with the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2020 curriculum exam. Download this PDF file using the link provided.
|Written Test||40 Marks|
|Marks based on Educational Qualification||30 Marks|
|Marks for Skilled Players||05 Marks|
|No. of Questions||Marks|
|Hindi Insight & Writing Ability||40||20|
|General Intelligence Test||20||10|
- The UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam will consist of objective type questions.
- The exam duration for the written exam is 1 hour (60 minutes).
- The total score for the UPSSSC exam is 40.
- After the declaration of written test results, selected candidates will be called for Skill Test (Typing Test).
- The Question paper will available in both languages English and Hindi.
- The Typing tests will conduct on the computer. And it will available in Hindi and English Language.
- The Typing Test date will be published on the official website of UPSSSC.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- Current Events, Geography – World and India, Indian Agriculture, Trade and Commerce, Indian Constitution, Indian History, Population Density, Indian National Movement, Natural Resources, Globalization, Indian Culture and Heritage, Indian Polity, Environment, Uttar Pradesh( Education, Culture, etc).
- Alphabet Series, Blood Relations, Analogy, Arithmetical Reasoning, Clocks & Calendars, Coding and Decoding, Non-Verbal Series, Number Ranking, Number Series, Cubes and Dice, Decision Making, Mirror Images, Direction, Embedded Figures.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Idioms & Phrases, Verbs & Adverbs, One Word Substitution, Transformation of Sentences, Grammar, Vocabulary, etc.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Selection Procedure
Junior Assistant selection will be done on the basis of a written test, followed by a Typing Test. The Skill Test will conduct after the declaration of written results. Candidates who complete both selection rounds. Then candidates will be called for documents verification round.
Therefore, aspirants must visit the UPSSSC official website to get the latest updates about recruitment. This will give you a clear idea of how the selection of vacancies at Junior Assistant is conducted and candidates also will know the Skill Test/Typing Test Schedule.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Educational Qualification
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Applicants should have passed Intermediate from Any Recognized Board/Institute with CCC Certificate from DOEACC/NIELIT and Passed Computer Diploma from any recognized Institution and Typing proficiency on computer|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Pay Scale
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- For more details about PayScale. Read the official notification.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Preparation Tips
In addition, candidates can participate in online test series and mock tests and solve previous year’s assignments to better prepare for the exam. First, Candidates should create a schedule for self-study in accordance with the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam standard and cover all important topics in the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam. The “UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus” and test pattern help candidates know what kind of paper sample and how many questions are asked. You can manage the exam time and set aside time for each question.
How to Apply for Junior Assistant Recruitment
- On a website Portal (www.upsssc.gov.in), Candidate can apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam.
- Click on “UPSSSC Junior Assistant” and click on the Apply Tab.
- Filled the form carefully and pay the Application fees.
- After filling the form, Click on Submit Option.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
Print the form finally submitted.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for Junior Assistant Exam 2020
Q.1 What is the full form of UPSSSC?
Answer. The full form of UPSSSC is Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
Q.2 How to Download the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020?
Answer. The syllabus is download from the official website of UPSSSC.
Q.3 How to download UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus in Hindi?
Answer. For downloading the Junior Assistant syllabus in Hindi. Candidates should visit the official website of UPSSSC (www.upsssc.gov.in) and download it in Hindi format.
Q.4 What is the selection process of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant exam?
Answer. The selection process of the Junior Assistant exam is the Written Test and Skill Test.
Q.5 What is the Examination Pattern of Junior Assistant?
Answer. The written exam is divided into three parts. And the questions assigned for all section is 80.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2019 | Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Exam Pattern | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus in Hindi. Also available in pdf 2019 | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Latest Syllabus 2019-2020 | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Examination Pattern 2019 | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Typing Test 2019 | UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019.