Table of Contents
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 is released by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Candidates Those candidates who filled the SSC Junior Engineer form can download now the UPSSSC JE syllabus 2019 in Hindi. The UPSSSC JE Syllabus is also available in PDF. Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website or the links given below.
Brief Information –
UPSSSC has released the notification for the Junior Engineer Post in the Civil, Mechanical, and Architecture stream/Trade for 489 vacancies. Check UPSSSC JE Online Form, Examination Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc. Until then, Interested candidates should begin exam preparation with the UPSSSC JE Syllabus given below. We will Update you exam-related alerts such as Admit Card, Exam Date, Answer key and Result.
UPSSSC means Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It is entirely the government organization that publishes different employment every year. UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 was launched to fill a large number of vacancies. The selection process for the Junior Engineer includes a written exam and an interview. Download the UPSSSC JE Syllabus PDF by clicking on the link below.
All candidates who have filled the online application form and await the exam. The exam date will be announced on the official UPSSSC website shortly. Candidates visit the official website for information on the UPSSSC Junior Engineer exam.
Candidates apply for this J.E position, but the question arises as to what the UPSSSC JE exam standard and curriculum will look like and various other positions. This article provides information on exam Patterns and UPSSSC JE Syllabus and several other exams.
|Post Category||UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (UPSSSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer|
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 Examination Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission, which will start the application process for UPSSSC JE Recruitment. There is a written test for applicants applying for this application. We have explained the exam pattern of UPSSSC Junior Engineer in this post. we are giving the details to candidates of how the exam will be the pattern of marks. Candidates are advised to download the Exam Pattern for the Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Exam for understanding the examination pattern.
- In the Written Test, the questions will Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- There will be Two Papers in the Exam. Question Paper comprises of Technical & Non-Technical Subjects.
- Time Duration of Paper 1 is 02 Hours & Time Duration for Paper 2 is also 02 Hours.
- And the duration for Paper 2 is also 2 hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.25(1/4) Marks in Exam. According to the UPSSSC JE notification, two papers will be included in the exam. The Paper I contains 175 questions for 375 Marks. Paper 2 will contain 125 questions for 375 Marks. The exam duration is 150 minutes.
- Paper 1 will consist of two parts. The first part of the Exam will be Hindi and General English and the second part exam will be a test of general ability/intelligence, general knowledge, basic computer skills, and this part will contain 100 questions with 300 marks. The exam duration is 2 hours.
- Stage 2 will consist only of a single part. It will be civil engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering (building material) and other trade. This Part contains 125 questions with 375 points. The duration is again for 2 hours.
- The questions are asked in the Part 1 section is for to test your knowledge of Hindi and English. The questions in this section are the high school level.
- In the General intelligence sections, the questions that will be asked in the exam are related to reasoning type.
- General knowledge section, the questions will be related to Current affairs, facts related to historical and geographical aspects and aspects of India, topics related to science, etc.
- Computer skills section, the questions will be related to basic computer skills such as peripheral device, number, system memory, Internet, modem, operating system, languages, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, e-Mail, etc.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2019 in Hindi PDF
Candidates are advised to download the “UPSSSC JE Syllabus” in Hindi. It is useful in the preparation period. The syllabus is for Junior Engineer (Civil Mechanical Electronics and Agriculture). Candidates should know the examination pattern of the exam to decide how many time give on the particular section.
The UPSSSC JE syllabus is also available in Hindi. It is also available in PDF. Candidates can download the syllabus from the official website of UPSSSC or the links are given below. Candidates are advised to prepare the topics as per according to the official syllabus.