UPSC NDA I 2020 Online Form
Recruitment of Officers in Indian Army, Navy, Airforce & in Naval Academy | New Exam Date
Union Public Service commission advertised Vacancy for the post of Officers in National Defense Academy and Naval Academy in various Defense Headquarters across India. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to NDA & NA Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is January 28, 2020. Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the NDA & NA Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your NDA & NA result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – National Defense Academy & Naval Academy.
- Post Name/Total Post – Officer in Army, Navy & Air force/ 418 Post.
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode.
- Start Date Of Apply – 08 January 2020
- Last Date Of Apply – 28 January 2020
- NDA New Exam Date – 06-09-2020
- For Officer (Scale I) – Written Test (Paper 1 + Paper 2) + SSB/ Interview.
- During the training period, candidates can get Rs. 56100/- stipend. And after successful training candidates will get the Pay Scale – Level 10.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Pan India.
- The age of Candidates is between 02/07/2001 to 01/07/2004.
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
|Posts||Post Category||Total Posts||Eligibility|
|National Defense Academy|
|Army||208||Passed Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board.|
|Air Force||120||Passed Intermediate Exam / Appearing from Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics subject.|
|Naval Academy||10+2 (Cadet Entry)||48|
- For GN/OBC – 100/-
- For SC/ST – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Download New Exam Date
|Download Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part 2 Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On UPSC website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 08, 2020, to January 28, 2020.
- Applicant, Please read the full notification before applying for the Karnataka Bank Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned all the documents used in recruitment form related documents – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2020, NDA 1 Notification, NDA & NA 1 Exam, Check NDA 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, NDA Online form, UPSC NDA.