Table of Contents
UPSC NDA Form Notification 2020:The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published the Exam form for the NDA 1 exam and released the notification on June 16, 2020. The detailed notification of the UPSC NDA and NA 2020 exam will be posted on its official website upsc.gov.in. With the publication of the notification, the online application was launched on June 16, 2020. The notification was scheduled to be released earlier on June 10, which was postponed for some reason. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria in the article. The test is performed twice a year. Upon qualifying for this exam, the candidate can be selected for the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
NDA Exam 2020: Vacancy Details
|Indian Naval Academy||43|
UPSC NDA 2020 Important Dates I & II
|Application Form Start: 16/06/2020
Last Date for Apply Online Form: 06/07/2020 up to 06:00 PM only
Form Fee Payment Last Date: 06/07/2020
Examination Held on 06/09/2020
Admit Card Available: August 2020
NDA 2020: Application Fees
|For General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|And for SC/ ST candidates/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/||No fees|
NDA Exam 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed the 10 + 2 exam to apply for the Army wing of the National Defense Academy.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th standard in physics, chemistry, and mathematics to apply for the NDA Air Force and Naval Wings and the 10 + 2 Cadet Entry Scheme at INA.
Only male candidates who are not married and were not born before January 2, 2002, and after January 1, 2005, can apply.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Part-II Registration||Click Here|
|Re-Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NDA Exam 2020 Selection Procedure
- The NDA selection process consists of two phases, Written-test, and the SSB interview. Candidates should pass the written exam to pass the second stage to proceed to the SSB interview.
- The SSB interview includes various levels of tests, conducted over 5 days. After the interview with the SSB, the document is checked and the medical exam is performed. Based on the final list of services, applicants will be registered for the medical exam.
- After selection, candidates must complete training at the Indian Military Academy, the Indian Naval Academy, and the Air Force Academy. Upon successful completion of training, the candidate will serve as an Indian Army / Navy / Air Force officer.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC NDA 2020
- Click the direct link to open the online link directly or visit the official UPSC website. If you are already registered when you open the link and log in with your credentials, click on the Part 1 record and read the instructions.
- Click “I agree” to continue submitting the form.
- Now enter proof of identity, educational qualification, and address.
- Click Next and submit the registration to Part 1.
- Part 2 The record includes the Registration ID and DOB records.
- Fill in all the important details, such as exam center selection, photo upload, signature, photo identification, and explanation.
- Press the “Agree” button after it determines that the information provided is correct and that no correction is necessary.
- If necessary, pay the required registration fee.
- Get the printout of the final form.
NDA Admit Card 2020
The NDA exam Admit card 2020 will be issued one month before the exam, which is provided in the first week of August, according to the official announcement. Applicants must enter their registration ID and date of birth to download the 2020 registration card from the NDA.
Details such as the candidate’s name, position number, exam center, exam date, and time, exam location are provided on the admission card. Applicants must also bring a valid ID and two passport photos to the exam center.
“The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While the Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.”