Table of Contents
Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C)
Indian Economic Service | Indian Statistical Service Exam Final Result 2019
Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C) declared the result and Uploaded final Result for the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service. Those Candidates who can appear written exam and interview can check their final Results.
UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Score Card, Cut Off and Merit List
UPSC was advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in March 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by UPSC India .UPSC advertised recruitment for 65 Posts. Those Applicants having Graduation and P.G degree in various disciplines are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update you UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Score Card Cut off Merit List, Interview Schedule and Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 65 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 20 March 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 16 April 2019
- Exam Date – June 2019
- Result – October 2019
- Final Result (Interview)– 10 January 2020 (Declared)
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Exam (Part 1 + Part 2) and Interview.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in India.
|Name of the Post||Posts||Eligibility|
|Indian Economic Service (I.E.S)||32||P.G Degree OR Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Econometric/ Business Economics from any Recognized University.|
|Indian Statistical Service ( I.S.S )||33||Graduation Degree with Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics subject OR P.G degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics Mathematical Statistics.|
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For UR/General – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check UPSC Result 2020
- On UPSC website Portal, Candidate can check UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Score Card Cut Off Merit List from January 10, 2020.
- Search your Roll.no. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for DV process.
- Scanned Copies of all the document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here | Rollno. Wise | Name wise|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Score Card Cut Off Merit List, UPSC Result 2019 Union Public Service Commission Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service, Examination 2019 Exam Result Score Card Cut Off 2019 Merit List, UPSC IES 2019