Table of Contents
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Result 2019-20
Recruitment of Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
Union Public Service Commission (U.P.S.C) declared the Interview result and Uploaded Final Result for the Combined Medical Service Examination. Those Candidates who can appear written exam and Interview can Check UPSC CMS Final Result.
UPSC advertised a notification for filling the Online Application Form is April 2019 This Recruitment is conducted by UPSC India.UPSC advertised recruitment for 965 Posts. Those Applicants having MBBS degree are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your UPSC CMS Final Result result, Interview Schedule and Process, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 965 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 10 April 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 06 May 2019
- Final Result– 27 December 2019 (Declared)
UPSC CMS Selection Process
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Selected Applicants will get the pay scale Junior scale in Level 10 Pre Revised PB-3, Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in India.
UPSC CMS Educational Qualification
- Candidate must be passed MBBS Degree from a recognized Board or University in India.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For UR/General – 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check UPSC CMS Final Result 2020
- On the UPSC website Portal, the Candidate can check the result from December 27, 2019.
- Search your Roll.no. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant, Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational documents, proof of identity, address proof, etc for DV process.
- Scanned Copies of all the documents used in the recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document, etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|