Table of Contents
UPPSC PCS Prelims Exam Online Form | UP PCS Exam 2020
Last Updated On 05.06.2020:
UP PCS Exam Recruitment 2020 Application form has released. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has released the notification for the Posts of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) The last date of the Online Application form is 06 June 2020. Read the full post to check the UP PCS Exam 2020 exam date, UPPSC PCS Syllabus, form details, and Notification, etc.
Interested candidates Apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Bachelor’s in the given related subject are eligible to apply for this post. The Job posting of UPPSC PCS Prelims recruitment is in various cities of Uttar Pradesh.
Short Details of UPPCS Application Form
Download UPPSC PCS Recruitment Notification for more details. The vacancy is a Permanent basis. For filling the UPPCS Application Form, simply Visit the UPPSC career portal and click on the “Career” option, and download the notification and write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on UPPCS Pre Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
UPPCS Online Form – Brief Information about Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||200 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Start Date of Application Form||21 April 2020|
|The Last Date of the Application Form||02 June 2020|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||18 May 2020 (Date Extend 02-06-2020)|
|Last Date for Complete Form||21 May 2020 (Date Extend 04-06-2020)|
|Pre Examination Date||11 October 2020(New)|
Total Vacancy in UPPSC PCS Recruitment
- The details of vacancy for the UP PCS Recruitment are as follows-
|NAME OF THE POSTS||TOTAL POSTS|
|PCS Examination 2020 (Various Posts)||200|
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria for UP PCS Exam Job
|NAME OF THE POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Degree in Law Graduate from recognized University.|
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||P.G Degree from recognized University.|
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Degree in Commerce from recognized University.|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As
one subject from recognized University.
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law from recognized University.|
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or
Social Work from recognized University.
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||P.G Degree with B.Ed from recognized University.|
|District Probation Officer||P.G Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or P.G Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.|
|Child Development Project Officer||Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home
Science or any qualification equivalent thereto recognized by the Government.
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||P.G Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent.
At least one of qualification prescribed for Direct
|Statistical officer||P.G Degree in mathematics or Mathematical
Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics from an
university recognized by Law in India or equivalent
a qualification recognized by the Government.
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and P.G Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
Read Here in detail for Selection Procedure for the UPPCS Job
Interested and qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment can download the selection procedure for the UPPCS Job vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (www.uppsc.up.nic.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Viva- Voce Test.
- The Preliminary examination for the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination and Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services. The examination will consist of two papers of which answer sheet be on OMR sheets. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours’ duration. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions. The timing of the paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
- Based on the performance in the pre & Main Examination, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- After the interview Test, the merit will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
- The Preliminary Exam for the UPPSC PCS vacancy will be held on Agra, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Barabanki, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Prayagraj, Rae Bareli, Sitapur, Varanasi.
Post-Wise Pay Scale of UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2020
Place of Posting
Age Limit of Applicants for UPPCS Prelims Exam
- The Maximum and minimum age candidates are as follows:-
- The Minimum of Candidates is – 21 Years
- The Maximum age of Candidates – 40 Years
- Age relaxation is given as per rules.
- For more details about Age Limit. Read the official notification.
- The Application for UP PCS Exam are as follows:-
- For General/OBC Candidates – 125/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD Candidates – 65/-
- PH Candidates – 25/-
- Pay the Application fees Online Mode (Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.)
- For more details read the official notification.
List of Helpful Links
|Objection List / Re-Upload Photo / Signature
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here(New)|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Application Fees||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|For Correction | Edit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Hindi | English|
|Find Registration No.||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPCS Pre Paper – Steps to Apply for Online Form
- Open the website and click on the” Apply” After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. Candidates recheck all the information filled, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Thereafter ”Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed. After the form filled. Candidates should be to pay the application fees.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the UPPSC Prelims Exam recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – UPPCS 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of the UPPSC Recruitment?
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) is www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for UPPCS Online Form?
Candidates can visit the UP PCS Exam career portal and check the vacancy notification. Download the Application and fill the form and Pay the Application form.
Q.3 When declared the UPPSC Pre Exam Date?
The Exam date is declared UPPSC soon. Candidates are requested you to visit the official website to get the latest updates.
Q.4 How to download the UPPCS Mock Test?
Applicants can check the UPPCS official website (uppsc.up.nic.in) for mock Test and Previous Years Question Paper.
Q.5 What is the full form of UPPCS?
The full form of UPPCS in Uttar Pradesh Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services.
Q.6 What is the Last date of UPPCS?
The Last date of UPPCS Online Application 2020 is 21 May 2020.