U.P.P.S.C State Engineering Services Online Form 2020
Recruitment of A.E – Assistant Engineer in U.P.P.S.C
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission advertised Vacancy the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Agriculture, Electrical, Technical Officer, Assistant Director, Factories, Boilers) for postings Various Departments like PWD, Irrigation, Mandi Parishad, Labour, and Hosing & Urban Planning Departments in Uttar Region. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check UPPSC AE Recruitment Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is January 27, 2020. Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the UPPSC AE Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your UPPSC AE result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(U.P.P.S.C)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 712 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 30 December 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 27 January 2020
- Last Date of Fee Payment – 27 January 2020
- Last Date of Complete Form – 30 January 2020
- Examination Date – 01 November 2020(New)
UPPSC AE Recruitment Selection Process
- The selection of AE is based on 3 Stages Examination-
- Written Test (Pre Test + Mains Test + Skill Test/ Interview).
- Selected Candidates will get pay scale Rs.15600-39100Rs. Grade Pay 5400/-
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in Uttar Pradesh Region.
- B.E / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade/Branch.
UPPSC AE Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Department Wise||Total Post|
|Minor Irrigation Dept.||09|
|Minor Irrigation Dept.||04|
|Minor Irrigation Dept.||05|
|Rural Engineering Dept.||57|
|Housing and Urban Planning Dept.||26|
|Housing and Urban Planning Dept.||25|
|Public Works Dept. (PWD)||108|
|Public Works Dept. (PWD)||46|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||24|
|Nagar Vikas Vibhag||06|
|Irrigation and Water Re-Sources Dept.||31|
- Minimum age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS- 225/-
- For SC/ST – 105/-
- For PH – 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Download New Exam Date Notice(New)
Download Exam Postponed Notice(New)
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Update Form||Click Here|
|Pay Form Fee||Click Here|
|Final Submit||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online Form
- On UPPSC website Portal, Candidate can Apply between December 30, 2019, to January 27, 2020.
- Applicant, Please read the full notification before applying for the UPPSC AE Recruitment Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned all the documents used in recruitment form related documents – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Click on Apply Online and fill all entries. Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries and the pay application Fees.
- Print the form finally submitted.