Table of Contents
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Electrical: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL issued a notice to recruit 608 technician jobs in Uttar Pradesh. Qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment are requested to fill the application form for the UPPCL Technician Vacancy Bharti 2020.
Interested Candidates can read this article and check the recruitment details of UPPCL technicians such as online application form at last date, exam date, Application fees, Examination Pattern and Syllabus, etc. The UPPCL Technician Online application form starts in June 2020. Applications will only be received online.
The recruitment process starts on the date and qualified candidates can apply until the last application date. The application process is completely online and candidates can submit their applications to the department within the limits prescribed on the official UPPCL website. On this page, we provide information on the qualifications required for hiring technicians, the selection process for age limits, etc. You also need to check the official department notification.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Apply For Technician 608 Vacancies Online Form
The UPPCL of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited organizes the recruitment of suitable and eligible candidates for the appointment for 608 vacancies for technicians. UPPCL posted notification on his official portal. All eligible and interested candidates can read all recruitment details below. From July 1, 2020, to July 27, 2020, you can apply online through the department’s portal.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Technician||608 Total Posts
(Gen-245 | OBC-164 | EWS-60 | SC-127 | ST- 12)
Eligibility & Selection Process for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation LTD Technician Job 2020
Applicants must-have details for the UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020 qualification, age limit, and selection process before applying for the vacancy. Therefore, we share the recruitment details of the technician’s position on this page. Applicants must also check the official announcement.
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technician||High School Exam passed with Science / Mathematics Subject with ITI ( NCVT) Certificate in Electrician / Electrical.|
- Application Start: 01/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 22/07/2020
- Online Payment Last Date: 22/07/2020
- Offline Payment Last Date: 24/07/2020
- Online CBT Exam Date: August 2020 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Available: August 2020 (Tentative)
Age Limit for UPPCL Technician Recruitment
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 years to apply for the Technician Jobs, Age relaxation is to provided as per rule. Check the official notification for more details.
Application Fee for UPPCL Technician Post
- For SC/ ST Candidates- Rs. 700/- Rs.
- For General/OBC/Other State Candidates- 1000/- Rs.
- Pay the Exam fees online by Debit/Credit Card and Net Banking mode Only.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPPCL Technician Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
Part 2 of the UPPCL Technician 2020 exam consists of 4 sections that include technical knowledge, general study and reasoning skills, general English, and Hindi. Read the table below for the detailed exam standard.
How to Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd Technician Job 2020
- Applicants can apply online at the official website (http://www.uppcl.org).
- Applicants must have a valid email ID and mobile phone number, as important details, such as registration number and password, are sent to that email ID or mobile phone number.
- Applicants must have a 10th, 12th final sheet in order to correctly complete the online application.
- Scanned copy of the latest photographs and signatures (of the required size).
- The link for online registration and payment of fees is available until the last date.
- Applicants must print the completed application form so that they can refer to it later.
- Before submitting the application fee, check all applicants that the full application form has been completed, as the fee should under no circumstances be refunded after submitting the fee.
You May Also Like – UPPCL Account Officer Online Form 2020