UPPCL Stenographer and Personnel Officer Result 2019
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) declared the Stenographer & Personnel Officer results. Those Candidates who can appear the written exam can check their final Results. UPPCL has advertised a notification for filling the Online Application Form in 2019. Those Applicants having a Graduation degree are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Result 2019, Skill Test, Merit, and Documents verification Exam Date and other important details on this page only.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The incumbent chairman is Shri Alok Kumar.
UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Merit List 2019
UPPCL will announce soon the Cut off Marks & Merit List. The candidates would be shortlisted according to the marks obtained in the written test. UPPCL Cut off will be decided by Examination Committee respectively & those candidates scoring more than Cut off will be shortlisted for next round Process. UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer latest results are being uploaded at the official website www.upenergy.in.
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, U.P
- Post Name – Stenographer & Personnel Officer
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date of Apply – 23 October 2019
- Last Date of Apply – 26 October 2019
- Exam Date – January 2020
- Admit Card – 06 January 2020
- Result Available – March 2020
UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Stenographer Grade – III||15|
UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer Grade – III||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India.
|Personnel Officer||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India.|
Selection Procedure for UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Recruitment
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Exam (C.B.T) and Skill Test.
- The Online CBT Examination shall be held in various cities of Uttar Pradesh. The Candidates have an option to choose the Centers for Online CBT Examination.
- The Job posting for this UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Recruitment will be in the Electricity Department, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Minimum and Maximum age Candidates of Candidates are –
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application fees for UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Recruitment are-
- For General/O.B.C/EWS– 1000/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD – 700/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Check UPPCL Stenographer | Personnel Officer Result 2019
- On the UPPCL Website portal, the Candidate can check UPPCL Stenographer & Personnel Officer Result 2019 from March 2020.
- Click on the “Result” option. And download the PDF file of Result.
- Search your Roll. No. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant, please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational documents, photographs, proof of identity, Caste certificate, and address proof, etc.
|Download Result||Stenographer | Personnel Officer|
|Download Admit Card||Stenographer | Personnel Officer|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Stenographer | Personnel Officer|
|Official Website||Click Here|