Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (U.P.P.C.L) 2019
Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) Trainee | Result
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited advertised Vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer for postings in various departments of Uttar Pradesh government. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check UPPCL recruitment 2019 post Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is November, 21 2019. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the UPPCL Vacancy 2019 Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update your UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Online form 2019-2020 Exam date, UPPCL JE result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Result
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd declared the Junior Engineer result and Uploaded final Result on the official website of Board. Those Candidates who can appear written exam can check their final Results. UPPCL advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in November 2019 .Those Applicants having Diploma from Civil Trade are eligible to apply for this Post. For getting the final merit list of candidates check the official website of UPPCL . Qualified candidates will be called for Documents verification. The result is available on official website www.upenergy.in.
“The creation of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL) on January 14, 2000 is the result of power sector reforms and restructuring in UP (India) which is the focal point of the Power Sector, responsible for planning and managing the sector through its transmission, distribution and supply of electricity.”
UPPCL Syllabus JE 2019
We are provided UPPCL JE Syllabus 2019 for those Candidates who have applied for the UPPCL JE Online Form. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
Examination Pattern of UPPCL
- The test shall be 3 hour duration.
- The paper contains 200 questions.
- Negative marking 0.25.
UPPCL JE Admit Card
The Candidates who are fill online application form can be downloading the UPPCL JE Admit Card download 2019. Finally the Examination Committee of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. are releasing the admit card and the candidates can download the Hall tickets from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page and if you have facing any problem regarding admit card, contact to examination committee. You easily download your UPPCL JE admit card 2019 from the help of the given links in our post and check out the Exam Dates.
Applicants who will go to attend the UPPCL JE examination have to carry the document like Voter ID any other ID, College ID, PAN Card, Driving License and Aadhar Card etc. with Photograph.
- Department Name – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 31 Posts ( Junior Engineer)
- Mode of Application – Online & Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 05 December 2019
- And the Last date of Form is: – 26 December 2019
- Exam Date – February 2020
- Admit Card – February 2020
- Result Available – 05 March 2020
- The selection procedure of Junior Engineer (Civil) Post is :
- Written Test ( Paper I)
- After Interview the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- There is no provision for Interview.
- Selected applicants will has a undergo training.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer Civil||31||Passed High School & Three Year Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
- The Online Examination shall be held in Lucknow,Varanasi,Agra & Meerut cities . The Candidates have an option to choose the cities as Center for Online Examination.
- For Junior Engineer Post -Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale Level-7 44900/- + Dearness allowances and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various cities of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Minimum age Limit of Candidates is :- 18 Years
- Maximum age is 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – 1000/-
- And For SC/ST/ Candidates – 700/-
- For PH/Divyang – 10/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can Apply between 05 December 2019, to 26 December 2019.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the you UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Online form 2019-2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Result||Click here|
|Download Answer Key||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
uppcl recruitment 2020,recruitment 2019,uppcl vacancy 2019,uppcl recruitment 2019,uppcl syllabus in hindi,uppcl syllabus pdf,uppcl syllabus je 2019,uppcl je admit card 2019,sarkariresult uppcl je admit card 2019,uppcl admit card download,uppcl admit card 2019,admit card 2020