Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (U.P.N.H.M)
Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) 2019 |Result|
UPNHM Community Health Officer ,National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh declared the result and Uploaded final Result for the Post of Community Health Officers (CHO) recruitment. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam can Check their final Results.
UPNHM advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in May 2019. Those Applicants having Graduation Degree in Nursing are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details and Next Procedure for this recruitment. We will update your UPNHM result, D.V Procedure, other Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – National Health Mission( UPNHM)
- Post Name/Total Vacancy – Community Health Officers( CHO)/6000 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 09 May 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 27 May 2019
- Exam Date – June 2019
- Final Result– 01 January 2019 (Declared)
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Merit/ Written Test.
- Selected Applicants will get the stipend 20,000/- during training period.
- Maximum 35,000/- will get after posting.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Uttar Pradesh.
UPNHM Community Health Officer Qualification
- For CHO Post – Graduation Degree in Nursing (GNM)RNRM from recognized University or Equivalent & Registration in U.P Nursing Council.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 35 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
UPNHM Community Health Officer Form Fees
- For GN/OBC – No fees ( Only Registration Required)
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
- For Female – No fees
Steps to Check Result 2020
- On UPNHM website Portal, Candidate can check result from 01 January, 2020.
- Enter your Roll.no. and other details printed on your Admit Card and click Submit.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for D.V process.
- Scanned Copies of all the document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.