Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag is the exam conducting body of UP scholarship. UP scholarship exam is conducted every year for fresh candidates and renewal candidates for class 9th-10th and 11th and 12th.The link to the online application form will be updated on 24th July 2020. Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear in this examination.
Candidates who want to apply for UP scholarship 2020 should submit the online application form on or before the last date of registration. The last date of hard copy submission of an application to the institute is 12th October 2020 for class 9th-10th and 5 November 2020 class 11th and 12th.
Candidates must check UP scholarship Exam Notification 2020 from the official site of Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
- Recruiting Body: Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, UP Scholarship
- Name of Exam:- UP scholarship exam 2020
- Purpose:- Pre Matric | Post Matric | Dashmottar Scholarship 2020
- Online Application Start:24 July 2020(Class 9th-10th)
- Last Date Of Apply Online:12 October 2020(Class 9th-10th)
- Last Date Of Complete Form:12 October 2020(Class 9th-10th)
- Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute:-12 October 2020(Class 9th-10th)
- Online Application Start:01 August 2020(Class 11th-12th)
- Last Date Of Apply Online:05 November 2020(Class 11th-12th)
- Last Date Of Complete Form:05 November 2020(Class 11th-12th)
- Last Date for Submit Hard Copy To Institute:-05 November 2020(Class 11th-12th)
Eligibility Criteria for UP scholarship exam 2020
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- Enrolled with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12.
- Dashmottar: Enrolled in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
|General / OBC :||Rs. 0/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 0/-|
|Ph Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
***No Application Fee For All Candidates Only Complete Full Online Application Form.
Document required for a fresh candidate
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet, Cast Certificate, Income Certificate, Bank Pass Book, Fee Receipt No., Annual None Refundable Amount, Enrolled No., Aadhar Card, Latest Passport Size Scan Photo.
- For Renewal Candidates: Please Use Last Year Registration No. to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details.
How to submit the application for UP scholarship exam 2020-
- First of all, the candidate needs to go to UP scholarship official; website from the link given bellow
- Register yourself on this website by filling the required registration form.
- Then log in with your login credentials and read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Fill up your correct information and upload the passport-sized photograph and digital signature.
- Finally submit the online application form and keep a copy of acknowledgement message for future reference.
Important things to keep in mind
- Those Candidates are Enrolled in this Year Or Not Filled the Scholarship Form in Last Year are Registered Yourself to as a Fresh Candidates.
- Those Candidates are Enrolled in Previously Year and Required to Re Fill the Scholarship Form in this Year Please Use a Renewal Candidates.
- Please Collect all Documents Before Apply Online.
- If you have don’t Know Annual Non Refundable Amount Kindly Contact to Enrolled College.
- After the Complete the Application Process Submit the Form within 3 Days Complete Form.