Table of Contents
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2019-20, 5623 Platoon Commander Apply Online. Uttar Pradesh police are recruiting candidates for the post of sub-inspector SI and Platoon Commander PAC. The total number of candidates to be hired is 5623.
Download Notification UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The exam is most likely to take place this November/December and the physical test to be conducted in February 2020. In this article, you can get complete information about UP Police Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2019-20, 5623 Platoon Commander Apply Online.
Recruiting Body: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow
Post: Sub Inspector SI in UP Police
Total Vacancies to be filled: 5623 posts
Wage Details: Rs. 9300-34,800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Age Restrictions for UP Police SI recruitment 2019
The candidate’s age should be between 21 to 28 years. Age relaxations are provided to SC/ST and OBC candidates. SC/SC candidates age should be between 21 years to 33 years and OBC candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 33 years.
Qualification Required to Apply
These are some basic qualification the candidate should hold for being able to apply for UP Police SI recruitment 2019.
The applying candidate should be a graduate from any recognized university. The candidate may have any graduation degree. Only graduates can apply for the post of SI and Platoon Commander PAC.
Fee To Apply
The fee for applying in SI recruitment 2019 is Rs. 400/-, which can be paid online via net baking, debit card, credit card, e-challan mode etc.
The selection of candidates for the post of sub-inspector will be done on the basis performance in the following stage/levels:
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The candidates will be selected based on these stages, PET and PMT are qualifying nature test, you would only need to qualify them, merit will not be considered in these tests. But merit will be considered in the written exam. The final list of candidates will be based on the written exam.
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test Details
- The male candidates would need to run 4.8 km in 28 minutes, whereas female candidates would need to run 2.4 KM in 16 minutes.
- Male candidates height should be at least 168 cm, For ST candidates height should be at least 160 cm. The female candidates should have a minimum height of 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
- Man’s chest unexpandable should be 79 cm and expandable should be 84 cm. Chest measurement for ST candidates is 77 cm.
All the candidates interested in joining UP police in this recruitment drive can check their eligibility and then can apply for the same online The filling of online application is going to start soon. The link for online application will be activated in the important links section once the online application starts.
Online form filling start date: October 2019
Online form filling last date: October 2019
Written exam date: November/December 2019
PET/PST: February 2020
Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Will activate soon
Official Website: http://uppbpb.gov.in/
Thanks for reading and hope the information was useful.