Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad is the exam conducting body that conducts Exams for class 10 and 12th in UP. The link for filling online form for scrutiny of UP Board exam results has been activated on the official website upmsp.edu.in. Candidates who wish to get the rechecking of papers done can submit their online form.
The complete information about UP Board Scrutiny Online Form 2020 can be downloaded in pdf format from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad. UP Board class 10th and 12th are already declared on 27th June 2020. The last day for accepting the online application form is 22nd July 2020. It is to be noted that 30, 24,632 Candidates sat for the Class 10th board exam, and 25, 86,440 candidates appeared in Class 12th.
- Exam conducting body:-: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP Allahabad
- Notification for:- UP Board Scrutiny Online Form 2020
- Purpose:- Scrutiny for Class 10th and 12th Annual Exam Result
- Mode of application: Online only.
- Class 10th Exam Date: 18 Feb. to 03 March 2020
- Class 12th Exam Date: 18 Feb. to 06 March 2020
- Result Date: 27 June 2020
- Scrutiny Form Last Date: 22 July 2020
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs.500/- per rechecking of paper|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs.500/- per rechecking of paper|
|PH Candidates||Rs.500/- per rechecking of paper|
** Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
How to submit the online application form for scrutiny of papers of UP Board exam?
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad
- Type in the roll number and date of birth and click on get data.
- Fill up the form correctly and submit it. Keep a copy of acknowledgment for future reference.
Important things to keep in minds
- Please ensure that you submit the online form before the last date i.e 22nd July 2020 otherwise the exam result will be considered just.
- Students need to pay the exam rechecking fees online through e-Challan or online net banking, through card credit or debit cards before the last date of submission.
- Students can apply and submit the online application form for scrutiny from the official website of Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad.
- Students need to check the information from time to time from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad.
- The rechecking or re-evaluation date will be published later.
- Please read the instructions before filling UP Board Scrutiny Online Form 2020.
- Apply Online For Scrutiny (Class 10th):- Click Here
- Apply Online For Scrutiny (Class 12th):- Click Here
- Download 10th Result 2020:- Server I | Server II | Server III
- Download 12th Result 2020:-Server I | Server II | Server III
- Download Time Table 2020:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here