Table of Contents
UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh Online Land Verification 2019. Revenue Council of Government of Uttar Pradesh launched Bulekh UP years back. The online digital portal was launched with the aim of providing and recording land records and all related task like Jamabandi, khatauni system etc.
With the launch of Bhulekh UP, now tasks related to land records can be done online, saving a lot of paper and manual energy.
In this article, we are going to provide you with all the necessary details about UP BUlekh that you need to know.
UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Online Verification 2019
As indicated by the name- UP Bhulekh is a digital portal launched by Revenue Council of Government of Uttar Pradesh, thus useless to say it is designed for the people of Uttar Pradesh. Bhulekh is primarily a Hindi word meaning account of land(Bhu means land and Lekh stands for record or accounts in English).
UP Bhulekh is a digital portal that is used for maintaining the whole life of UP Khatauni and other land information. With the launch of UP Bulekh, information related to land record is now easily accessible. Checking you land details is a breeze with UP Bulekh.
Information you can get on UP Bhulekh includes landowner details and other minute land details. So basically, UP Bhulekh will provide you with all the necessary details about the land.
How to check UP land Records Online?
As already told, checking land details using Bhulekh portal is a breeze. All you need to do is follow the following mentioned steps:
Checking Limitation of Khatauni on Bulekh UP
For some of those, who may have been wondering that what is khatauni. Khatauni stands for Rights record. And the limitation of Khatauni is unoriginal Khatauni or copy of Khatauni. So you can check the limitation of Khatauni on the portal by following the steps mentioned below:
- Head over to the official website of Bulekh UP: The first step is to visit the official website of Bulekh UP. The link for the same is http://upbhulekh.gov.in.
- Click see “the limitation of Khatauni on Homepage”: The next thing to do once you land on the official website is to click on the icon with the text “the limitation of Khatauni on Homepage”.
- Verify its not Robot: Once you click the icon with the text “the limitation of Khatauni on Homepage”, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. The dialogue box will ask you to enter the captcha code. The code is case sensitive so be careful while entering the code. The whole purpose of asking for captcha is just to verify its not a bot.
- Choose District: Once you enter the right captcha code, a page will load. On the page from the “choose the district” section, choose the district of which you want to check land records.
- Choose Tehsil: Once you are done with choosing District, the next job is to choose a tehsil from the options that pop up in the nearest column.
- Choose Village: After clicking on a tehsil option, another list of options would pop up in the “Select Village” section. Now you need to select a village. Since there may be thousands of villages available in a particular Tehsil, it might be hard and time-consuming to find your village from the long list. For your convenience, on the right side of the website, On-screen keyboard has been provided namely “Select the first letter of your village”. You can click the first letter of your village from that keyboard and the list will get shorten.
- Enter Credentials: After you choose the village, you will be asked to enter your Gata No./ measles. If you want to search details using account number or by the name of the account holder, you can click on the text on the right with titles “Search by account number” and “search by account holder name”.
- Check Information: Once you enter the right credentials, its time to see the information you were looking for. The screen will show you informations like such as the name of the account holder, crop year, district, area, land record number, order, area etc.
This was the process for checking the limitation of Khatauni. If you wanna check other details like code of the revenue village khatauni, you can follow the same procedure just choose the required information icon form the homepage and follow the same procedure for other details like code of plot, staus etc. Do remember, a valid Khasra Number is a must for checking relevant details.
UP Bhu Naksha
Want to check the map of Uttar Pradesh or image of your own land? That too can be done online sitting at home using the digital portal UP Bhulekh. All you need to do is follow the following steps:
- Click on this website: http://18.104.22.168/bhunaksha/09/index.html
- Now select the district, tehsil, and village.
- You will now see a map of the area selected.
- Now you can click on your farm number to see the name of the account holder concerned.
- After doing this, you will see the account number, now select the account holder’s name which you want to see. Your required result will be in front of you in a couple of minutes or seconds (depending upon your internet speed :).
UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh Online Land Verification 2019: The conclusion
Any UP land details you need such as the sale of land, imitation of khatauni, unique code, jamabandi etc. , all of these available on the digital portal of UP Bhulekh. UP Bhulekh has just simplified the process of checking land records and getting official work related to land done. As already said twice, checking land information on UP Bhulekh is an easy task. The portal was launched by Revenue Council of Government of Uttar Pradesh.
The details you can access on the platform includes unique code of plot, code of revenue village khatauni, the status of plot, status of plot sale, rights record, duplicate fragmentation etc.
Some more advantages of this computerized land records system are:
- No need to visit the patwari office again and again. Just sit on your sofa and use UP Bhulekh portal.
- People can now update their land information online by adding new information
- Khasra No/ Gate no. is all you need to check details such as unique code of plot, code of revenue village khatauni, the status of plot, status of plot sale, rights record, duplicate fragmentation etc.
These were just some of the advantages of the UP Bhulekh portal. Thanks for reading this article on “UP Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatoni, Uttar Pradesh Online Land Verification 2019” and hope you liked it. In case, you feel any difficulty using UP Bhulekh, you can always let us know by commenting in the comments section.
Keep visiting for more such necessary pieces of information.