UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online form 2020
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission invites Vacancy for the post of Junior Engineer in various departments of UKSSSC. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 02 April 2020. Download UKSSSC JE Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
“As passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by Governor”The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission ” published vide Notification No-181 / XXXVI (3) / 2014-39 (1) / 2014 dated June 24, 2014,under Article 200 of the ‘Constitution of India’. Governor allowed Uttarakhand Act No. 20, 2014, to be served as a general information section that notification extraordinary legislative postscript -1 ( a) have been published.”
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Recruitment syllabus from official website of UKSSSC. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of UKSSSC J.E. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
- The duration of Exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 100 questions.
- There is a provision of Negative Marking.
- The Online Examination shall be held in various cities in Uttarakhand. Check official notification for State wise Exam center.
- Department Name – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 121 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 03 March 2020
- Last Date of Form – 02 April 2020
- Date of Exam – May/June 2020 (Expected)
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Posts Selection Process
- Selection Process of Junior Engineer Post is:-
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||121|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering form Recognized Institute.|
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale Rs. 44900 – Rs. 1,42,400 at Level 7.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Uttarakhand State.
- GN / OBC / EWS – 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a Portal, Candidate can apply between 03 March 2020 to 02 April 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|