Table of Contents
Recruitment of DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts in UKSSSC
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission announced Vacancy for the post of Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant cum Computer, Data Entry Operator, Tax Collector, Amin, Survey Lekhpal, Record Keeper, Reader, Telephone Operator, Receptionist, Telephone Operator. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to check UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. The last date for Online Application form is 26 April 2020. Download UKSSSC Junior Assistant recruitment Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“As passed by the Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly and assented to by Governor”The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission ” published vide Notification No-181 / XXXVI (3) / 2014-39 (1) / 2014 dated June 24, 2014,under Article 200 of the ‘Constitution of India’. Governor allowed Uttarakhand Act No. 20, 2014, to be served as a general information section that notification extraordinary legislative postscript -1 ( a) have been published.“
UKSSSC Junior Assistant & Various Posts Recruitment Syllabus & Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern for the UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts Recruitment 2020 for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts syllabus from the official website of UKSSSC. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
- General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Studies.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type for 100 Marks.
- The total duration for the written exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
- The Examination shall be held in various cities in Uttarakhand. The Candidates have an option to choose Centers for Examination.
- Department Name – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 746 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 12 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 26 April 2020
- Last date for Exam fees – 28 April 2020
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||431|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator||81|
- Passed Intermediate Examination from recognized Board with Typing Knowledge.
- For more details read the official notification.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Data Entry Operator / Junior Assistant||21700-69100/- Level-3|
|Junior Assistant cum Computer Data Entry Operator||21700-69100/- Level-3|
|Tax Collector||21700-69100/- Level-3|
|Survey Lekhpal||19900-63200/- Level-2|
|Record Keeper||19900-63200/- Level-2|
|Telephone Operator||29200-92300/- Level-5|
|Telephone Operator||19900-63200/- Level-2|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various departments of UKSSSC.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- GN / OBC / EWS – 300/-
- SC / ST / PH (Uttarakhand) – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 12 March 2020 to 26 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the UKSSSC DEO, Junior Assistant & Various Posts Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|