UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 Online Application for 93 Posts. UKSSSC stands for Uttrakhand subordinate services selection commission. UKSSSC has rolled out a notification stating details about the recruitment of 93 assistant accountant. UKSSSC assistant accountant recruitment 2019 online application is out now. Candidates can now fill the online application for assistant accountant post. For more details on the same, you can read this full article.
Recruiting Body: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Post: Assistant accountant
The total number of vacancies to be filled: The total number of assistant accountant posts to be filled are 93.
Vacancy Breakdown Category wise
Category wise vacancy breakdown is as follows:
- 46 Posts reserved for general candidates.
- 20 posts reserved for C candidates.
- $ posts reserved for ST candidates.
- 15 Posts reserved for OBC candidates.
- 8 Posts reserved for EWS candidates.
- An aggregate of 93 posts is to be filled.
Important Dates for the recruitment are as follows:
- Starting date of Online application: 31/10/2019
- Last date to submit online application: 15/12/2019
- Notification release date: 25/10/2019
- Last date for fee payment: 17/12/2019
- Exam date: Jan 2020: This exam date is tentative.
- Admit card available date: Not yet announced
The eligibilty requirements for the post of Assistant Accountant in UKSSSC recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- Graduation or BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) or Post Graduation in Accountancy.
Eligible Candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying.
The age restriction or age limit for the assistant accountant recruitment of UKSSSC is given below:
- The minimum age to apply for the recruitment is 21 years
- The maximum age allowed is 42 years.
- Check official notification for details regarding age relaxation.
The application fee for applying online for the UKSSSC recruitment 2019 for different categories is as follows:
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 300/–.
- For SC/ ST and Divyang candidates, the application fee is Rs. 150/-.
The online application fee can be paid online via Net banking, Credit card, Debit card or any other option available on the official website of UKSSSC.
The pay scale for the post of assistant accountant in this recruitment is given below:
The pay scale is 5200 to 20200 with grade pay of 2800 per month.
For more details on the pay scale and pay grade, candidates are advised to check the official notification.
Due to a large number of candidates applying for the post, and only a small number of vacancies, eligible candidates will need to be shortlisted.Eligible candidates will be shortlisted an finally selected for the post on the basis of the following:
- Written Exam: A written examination will be taken of those candidates who are applying for recruitment. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit in the examination. Exact exam dates and admit card available dates are yet to be notified by the concerned authorities. We will update you on the same as we get the details.
Admit card for the written exam will also be available once exam dates are fixed by the authorities. We will notify you of the same.
Candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying. The link to official notification has been provided below in the box. Some importnat links for Uttrakhand public subordinate service commission 2019 recruitment of 93 assistant accountant is a follows:
|Apply now||Click Here|
|Official Advertisement/Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Thanks for reading. We hope that the information provided in this article was useful. For more such latest updates on government jobs, results, admit card, recruitment notice etc, you can keep visiting our website. For any, other further updates on UKSSSC assistant accountant 93 post recruitment we will update this page. You can bookmark this page for your reference.