Table of Contents
UIDAI E-Aadhar Card Download, Update or Correction, Status Check Details 2019. Yes, you read it right, In this article, you will get complete information about how to apply for the correction of your aadhar card, how to download your e-aadhar card, how to check the status and other details regarding UIDAI.
UIDAI E Aadhar Card Download, Update or Correction, Status Check Details 2019. UIDAI stands for Unique identification authority of India. You can get all your details about your aadhar card on the UIDAI portal. We will explain to you how in this article.
About Aadhaar Card
Aadhar card was launched in 28/01/2009 by Government of India as to provide a unique ID to all its citizens. The Aadhar was just another identification document then but now the government has made aadhar mandatory and has linked most of our details like bank account details with aadhar card. So it becomes important for us now to have a well updated, corrected aadhar card which is now our most superior identification document often required at the time of filling various government forms.
You can download your E-aadhar card online in any case you can’t access your hard copy aadhar card.
Fee for Aadhaar Update, status and other operations on UIDAI
UIDAI does not charge any money for any of the processes. You can check the status of your aadhar card, download your E-aadhar, update or correct your aadhar card at UIDAI at totally free of cost.
How to get your Aadhar card
In case, you still don’t have your aadhar card, its time you should get one as soon as possible. Here is how you can get your aadhar card on UIDAI:
- Find your nearest Aadhar Enrollment centre, a Google search will do the job.
- Apply for aadhar card thereby Submitting your documents there and your details like biometrics
- Your aadhar card will be delivered to your doorsteps or you can get your E-adhaar from the UIDAI portal
Downloading E-aadhar Card
Once your aadhar card is made available on the UIDAI portal, you can download it easily. Here are steps involved in the process of downloading E-aadhar through UIDAI portal.
- Open UIDAI portal and Find E-aadhar download page, The direct link to download your e-aadhar has been given in important links Sections. Make use of the direct link for hustle free process.
- Enter your details like enrollment no. Or Aadhar card number to get TOP on your registered mobile number
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the TOP on the screen to download your E-aadhar card
- You can UID option in case you forgot all your details unloading aadhar or enrollment number, moreover, the password of the e-aadhar file is your area pin code (Generally).
Updating/correcting your Aadhar card online at UIDAI portal
Found some serious mistakes in your aadhar card like your spelling name, your father’s name etc. If so then you can get your aadhar card updated sitting at your home. The UIDAI enabled people to make corrections to their aadhar card online using their portal. Thus you will not need to visit any aadhar centre if the government office for updating. Here is how you can do it via your laptop and internet:
- Open the UIDAI portal and open Aadhar correction or updating age, you can use the direct link given in the important links section
- Once you land on the aadhar update page, enter your details to receive an OTP for verification
- Provide all information asked and update your aadhar card online
- Once you made corrections, wait for some days and then you can download your E-aadhaar card using the process mentioned above
Important Links of UIDAI E-Aadhar Card Download, Update or Correction, Status Check Details 2019
Download E-addhar card: Click here
Find enrollment number/ aadhar No: Click here
Online correction/update: Click here
Find nearest enrollment centre: Click here
Check aadhar status: Click here
Official website: https://uidai.gov.in/beta/
Thanks for reading.