ssc selection post recruitment 2020 ssc.nic.in. Candidates can Read ssc selection post notification. Also download ssc selection post syllabus and Examination Pattern Check eligibility, Exam date etc.
SSC Selection Post VIII Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in SSC
Staff Selection Commission released Vacancy of various posts for posting in Central Government departments. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check SSC Selection VIII Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 20 March 2020. Download SSC Selection VIII Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you SSC Selection VIII Various Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.”
Syllabus for SSC Selection VIII Various Posts
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download SSC Selection VIII Various Posts Syllabus 2020 from official website of SSC.
For Matric Level Post, High Secondary(10+2) Level and Graduation Level Post
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
Exam Pattern for SSC Selection VIII Various Posts
The Applicants who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of SSC Selection VIII Various Posts for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the full vacancy details.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
The Online Examination for SSC Selection VIII shall be held in Various cities in India. Read the full official notification to check Region wise Examination Center.
- Department Name –Staff Selection Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 21 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 20 March 2020
- Last date of Pay Online Form – 23 March 2020
- Download Admit Card – 11 April 2020
- Date of Exam – June 2020 (Expected)
- The selection procedure of Post is :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Level||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|Matric||18-30||High School Exam passed from Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||18-30||Intermediate Exam passed from Recognized Board in India.|
|Graduation||18-30||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applying Region/Anywhere in India.
- For GN Category Candidates – 100/-
- And For OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates – No fees
- Female – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a www.ssc.nic.in Portal, Candidate can apply between 21 February 2020 to 23 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the SSC Selection VIII Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Syllabus||Click here (Coming soon)|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|