SSC conducts exams for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak every year for various departments of different states. The SSC Junior Hindi Translator exam notification has been published in the official website of SSC on 29-6-2020. Candidates who want to appear in this exam must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the online application form before the last date of registration. ‘
The exam notifications for SSC Junior Hindi translator can easily be downloaded from the official website of SSC as well.
- Recruiting Body: Staff Selection Commission SSC
- Name of Exam:- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak Exam 2020
- Posts:- Junior Hindi Translator Pradhyapak
- Start date of online application: 29 June 2020
- Last Date of registration: 25 July 2020
- Date of fee payment: 27 July 2020
- CBT Paper I Exam Date: 06 October 2020
- Paper-II Exam Date: 31 January 2021
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
** Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
|Minimum age||18 Years|
|Maximum age||30 Years|
Please refer to official notification for the SSC Junior Pradhyapak exam 2020 from the official website for further clarification about the age restrictions.
|Exam code||Post Name||Eligibility|
|A||Junior Translator in CSOLS||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subjects with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translator Form Hindi to English Vice Versa or 2 Year Experience|
|B||Junior Translator in Railway|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Force|
|D||Junior Translator /JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subjects with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translator Form Hindi to English Vice Versa or 3 Year Experience|
|F||Junior Translator / Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as Mains Subjects.|
|G||Hindi Pradhyapak in CHTI||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as on of the Subjects or Master Degree in Any Subjects or B.Ed Degree OR Bachelor Degree in Any Stream or Master Degree Hindi with English as one of the Subjects in Degree Level.|
How to submit the application for SSC Junior Pradhyapak online form 2020
- Candidates need to go to the official website of SSC website and register themselves online first from the link given bellow
- Fill in all information as per the certificate information the same can also be checked after examination for validation.
- Click on the button Save and then fill in the additional contact details.
- Upload the passport-sized photograph of appropriate size and handwritten signature then finally get the OTP on your mobile for Registration number and Password
- Login with your registration number and Password and check out the recommended exams that you can apply for in the SSC portal.
- Click the links and submit the online form for SSC Junior Pradhyapak before the last date of registration.