SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Answer Key | Objection
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently announced the Combined Graduated level Answer Key for recruitment of Various vacancies. There is a huge number of candidates who applied and appeared in the SSC CGL Examination 2019. SSC has announced the recruitment notification in the month of October. The Online CBT Examination has conducted for the Tier-I examination from 02 March to 11 March 2020 at various centers across India. The SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Answer key is uploaded on the website of the recruitment body(www.ssc.nic.in). on 16th March 2020. Candidates are advised to check the answer key link is mentioned below in this post. So all candidates can check SSC CGL Tier-I Answer Key by clicking on the link given below. For more details regarding SSC CGL 2019 Tier- I Answer key to check our Post regularly or visit the official website of SSC. We will post every update for recruitment.
The SSC CGL Answer Key helps candidates to get an idea of the grades they are likely to receive on the exam. The SSC releases the answer key in two steps – the provisional answer key and the final answer key. The preliminary answer key is released. The SSC provides an option for candidates to submit their challenge against the answer key if they found any discrepancies.
How to download SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Answer Key
- Candidates can visit the official website of SSC (www.ssc.nic.in).
- Login with your account by entering Registration number and Password.
- Click on the “SSC CGL 2019 Answer key” option.
- Select your question paper set.
- Download the Answer key by clicking the download option.
- Then, Click on the Submit button.
- The Answer key will also be available in PDF format.
- Download the answer key in PDF format.
How To Submit Objection Form for “SSC CGL 2019 Answer Key”?
- SSC has released the Answer key and Objection form. Those Candidates having a problem can be applied through the official website from 16 March 2020.
- To Apply objection against SSC CGL Answer Key 2019 Tier 1, Firstly login your account and download the Answer key.
- Then, Check & mark the questions for which you want to apply the challenge of SSC CGL Answer Key.
- After selecting the Questions. Click on the “Objection Form link”.
- Pay the amount of fee online and submit objection for SSC CGL 2019 Answer Key from 16-03-2020 to 21-03-2020
|Download Answer Key & Objection||Click here|
|Download Answer Key Login||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|