SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment
Recruitment of Lecturer in SSB Odisha | Download Notification on www.ssbodisha.nic.in
SSB Odisha announced Vacancy for the post of Lecturer. The last date for Online Application form is 11 December 2018. Those candidates having a Master’s Degree in given subjects are eligible for this recruitment. SSB Odisha advertised a notification for 833 Posts for posting in Non- Government Aided Colleges of the Odisha state in different subjects. The mode of application is Online. The official website of SSB Odisha is www.ssbodisha.nic.in.
Download SSB Odisha Notification 2018 and detailed advertisement for more details. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. Follow this post to check SSB Odisha recruitment Result, Exam Date, selection procedure, form details, and exam Centers, admit card.
We will update you SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, Answer key, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for Lecturer Post.
About SSB Odisha
- Department Name – State Selection Board, Odisha
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 833 Posts/ Lectureship
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Website – www.ssbodisha.nic.in
- The Start date of Application Form: – 12 November 2018
- And the Last date of Form is: – 11 December 2018
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
Subject Wise Posts Details
|Name of the Discipline||Total Vacancy|
|Logic & Philosophy||36|
- Master’s Degree in the given subject from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- For SC And ST Category Candidates – Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or its equivalent degree.
- For More details about eligibility Download the official notification from www.ssbodisha.nic.in.
- Selected candidates will get the Scale of Pay is Rs.9,300/- Rs.34,800/- Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/-at Level 10.
- For more details about the Lecturer posts pay scale Read the official notification.
Selection Procedure for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment
The Candidates who are filling the online application form for SSB Odisha can be downloading the Examination pattern for the Lecturer Posts. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You can also download the State Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Recruitment syllabus from the official website (www.ssbodisha.nic.in). The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post.
- The selection shall be done on the basis of the Written Test, Career, and Interview Test.
- The total marks – 200 marks
- The total duration of the Written Test is 3 hours.
- Questions shall be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice).
- The marks for Career Assessment – 25 Marks
- The Viva Voice Marks – 10 Marks
- The Examination shall be held in various cities in Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, and Sambalpur. The Candidates have an option to choose Centers for Examination.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Non – Government Aided Colleges in Odisha State.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- The Minimum Age of Candidates for State Selection Board, Odisha Lecturer Posts – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 42 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Application Fees for Lecturer Posts
- The Application fees for State Selection Board Odisha Lecturer Posts are-
- For UR Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- And for SC / ST / PWD Category candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 11 November 2018 to 12 December 2018.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
Ques. 1 How to fill Odisha SSB Application form?
Answer. Applicants can fill the form from the official website(www.ssbodisha.nic.in) before the Last date. The payment mode is online and after the form filled Candidates can pay their Application fees easily.
Ques.2 What are the required details are required during filling the SSB Odisha Online form?
Answer. The required details are required during form filling are like educational Qualification marks details, Candidates Personal details, Experience Details, etc.
Ques.3. When will the written Exam conduct for SSB Odisha Lecturer Post?
Answer. The OMR based written exam will be conducted in the month of March 2019.
Ques.4. Are the results declared for SSB Odisha lecturer post?
Answer. Yes, The result is declared for the Lecturer post. Candidates can download and check their result from the official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in.
Ques.5. How to Download the State Selection Board Odisha Answer Key?
Answer. Candidates can download the Exam Answer Key from the official website. The answer key is declared after the exam is over.
|Download Result||Click here | 1 | 2 | 3|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|