Table of Contents
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th passed students 2019 is released. Candidates who are interested in fill the online Application form can visit the official website of the Siksha Abhiyan scholarship. Check Application procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Documents required, scholarship test Exam date and Application form Last date, etc.
The various types of scholarships are offered by private and government organizations for 10th passed students in India. Students can apply online for these grants. Most of these scholarships are offered based on grades obtained in the 10th standard.
There are some scholarships that conduct out their own entrance exam to select the best candidate. So if you got good grades in 10th grade, you don’t have to worry about it too much. All you need to do is find out which scholarship is best for you. We list some of the most popular scholarship programs, such as the Shiksha Abhiyan scholarship 2019 program.
|Organization Name||Modi foundation (Siksha Abhiyan)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
This foundation supports students from all over the country to conquer their dreams. The “Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship” Program offers performance-based scholarships based on test results. The program offers students a 100% scholarship and promises to take care of the student’s school needs. The scholarship aims to empower students and provide them with basic learning skills.
It was found that many students after the 10th grade not able to do study regularly due to the economic situation of their families. It is a blessing for needy and deserving students who need financial help. For more useful details on eligibility requirements, the type of selection and how you can apply for them, are listed below. Please go through everything very carefully.
Scholarship For 10th Passed Students Eligibility
The online application form for the Modi foundation Shiksha Abhiyan scholarship can only be submitted by eligible applicants. If you do not meet the specified admission criteria, your scholarship application form will be rejected. Read the eligibility criteria before applying for the Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship program.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must study in class 8 to 12. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and belong to the states of Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP. Candidates waiting for the results can also apply.
- Students who secure 1st place in the corresponding exam receive a cash bonus of INR 50000. This amount will be granted to a maximum of 25 students.
- Students who secure 2nd place in the test receive a cash prize of INR 40000. This is granted to a maximum of 50 students.
- Students who secure 3rd place in the exam receive a cash reward of INR 30000, which is awarded to a maximum of 75 students.
- Students who secure 4th place will receive INR 15,000 as a reward. This is granted to exactly 100 students.
- Students who secure 5th place receive a cash reward of INR 8000. This is granted to a maximum of 250 students.
Documents Required for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
There are a number of documents the Foundation needs to award the Sarva Siksha Abhiyan scholarship to almost 500 students. The following documents are as follows:-
- Admission letter.
- Current passport size photos.
- A loan application form must be properly completed and signed and Information about course costs.
- PAN card and Aadhar card of the applicant and his parents.
- Proof of identity and residence.
- Proof of income of Parents.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students Apply Procedure
- The first step in applying for the is to visit the official portal www.modifoundation.co.in.
- The Next step is to find the link to the “Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship” on the home page, as indicated in the menu bar.
- Now read the instructions and proceed to the next step.
- Fill all the required details very carefully.
- The next step is to attach all the necessary documents.
- After that, If everything is OK, so press the submit button.
- Then, make the payment online following the link already provided.
- Take a printout of the filled Application form.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Scholarship form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2019
Q.1 What is the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship?
Answer. This Scholarship Program also is known as the Modi Foundation Scholarship.
Q.2 How to Apply for Modi Foundation Scholarship?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official website of the Modi Foundation for Applying the Oline application form.
Q.3 Siksha Abhiyan/Modi Foundation scholarship eligibility Criteria?
Answer. The candidate must study in class 8 to 12.
Q.4 In Which month conducting the Modi Foundation Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship test?
Answer. The Examination will be conducted on April/May 2020 (Expected).
We hope that this blog will provide you with all the necessary details about the Siksha Abhiyan scholarship. The organization works hard to ensure that every student who deserves it has gets the scholarship. There are also several other grants awarded by various organizations and institutes around the world.
Read More –