SGPGI Recruitment 2020: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has released the notification for the Posts of Sister Gr. II, Junior Medical Laboratory, Technologist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Technician (Radiography), Technician (Radiology), Driver (Ordinary Grade), Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II. The Starting date of the Application form is 10 July 2020. Read the full post to check SGPGI recruitment vacancy details, Written Test, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc. Check the site regularly to get the latest updates about upcoming Sarkari Naukri in U.P.
The Job posting of SGPGI vacancy is at the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. The official website is www.sgpgi.ac.in. Eligible and Interested candidates apply for the SGPGI Lucknow recruitment application before the last date. Candidates should be passed an Intermediate with various medical degrees are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to carry all the certificates during the selection procedure.
Short Details of PGI Lucknow Vacancies
Download Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Notification for more details. For filling the Form, simply Visit the career portal, and download the notification and Application form, & write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you on SGPGI Lucknow recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date, Result, and other important details.
|Name of the Organization||SGPGI Lucknow|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Total Number of Posts||825 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/interview|
|Start Date of the Application Form||Available from 10.07.2020|
Post-Wise Vacancy for JRF and Lab technician in SGPGI Lucknow
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Sister Gr. II||617 Posts|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||23 Posts|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||134 Posts|
|Technician (Radiography)||04 Posts|
|Technician (Radiology)||26 Posts|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10 Posts|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II||11 Posts|
Read SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment Selection Procedure for PGI Lucknow Vacancy
The Applicants can also download the official notification from the official website of SGPGI Lucknow (www.sgpgi.ac.in) or from the links given below. Eligible and Qualified candidates who are interested in AIIMS Hospital Lucknow job recruitment can check the selection procedure for the vacancy. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of the Written Test/Interview Test.
- Candidates should attend the written test on the given Date and Venue.
- And After the Test, the Merit List will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
Written Exam and Skill Test Selection Venue for SGPGI Lucknow Recruitment
- The selection venue for the SGPGI Lucknow recruitment is at the Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. Visit the official career portal/website to get the latest updates about recruitment.
|Pay Scale for AIIMS Hospital recruitment|
Place of Posting
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for SGPGI Job 2020
- On the website Portal, the Candidate can download the official advertisement and read it before applying for the recruitment.
- Open the website and download the Application form.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the SGPGI recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Educational Qualification, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
“Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical Institute under State Legislature Act, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. The institute is on a 550 acres residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km from the main city”