SEBI Assistant Manager | Engineers & Various Posts Recruitment form 2020
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), invites Vacancy for the post of Assistant Manager, Civil & Electrical Engineer, Research and Official Language. Read full post to check SEBI Officer grade A recruitment 2020 & other various posts Recruitment Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. The last date for receiving online form is 23 March 2020. Download SEBI notification for various posts and detailed advertisement for more details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
“The Securities and Exchange Board (SEBI) of India is the regulator for the securities market in India owned by the Government of India. It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.”
- Department Name – Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 147 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 07 March 2020
- Last Date of Form – 23 March 2020
- Pre – Date of Exam – 12 April 2020
- Mains Exam Date – 03 May 2020
SEBI Various Posts Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection Process of SEBI Various Post is:-
- Phase I – ( Paper 1 + Paper 2)
- Phase II – ( Paper 1 + Paper 2)
- Interview Test
- Document Verification
SEBI Various Posts Recruitment Syllabus & Examination Pattern
Candidates can easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus of SEBI Assistant Manager, Engineers & Various Posts Recruitment from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy details of SEBI Officer grade A recruitment 2020 & other various posts Recruitment. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article. The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of Recruitment for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Recruitment syllabus from official website of SEBI.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type questions.
- There Shall be Negative Marking for the Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- All question papers (Paper 1 & 2, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Phase 3 – Interview
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Total Posts|
|Assistant Manager (General)||P.G Degree in Any Stream OR|
Graduation Degree in Law OR
Graduation Degree in Engineering from recognized University OR CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.||34|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||Graduation Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR M.C.A OR Graduation Degree in any Stream with a P.G Qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.||11|
|Engineering (Civil)||Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.||01|
|Engineering Electrical||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.||04|
|Research||P.G Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.||05|
|Official Language||P.G Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Graduation Degree level or P.G Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Graduation Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.||01|
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- The Online Examination shall be held in various major in India. Check official notification for State wise Exam center.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in SEBI Offices in India.
- GN / OBC – 1000/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidates – 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a Portal, Candidate can apply between 07 March 2020 to 23 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the SEBI Assistant Manager, Engineers & Various Posts Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|