SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020, SBI State Bank of India, Junior Associate Clerk Notification 2020, SBI Clerk 2020 SBI Clerk Notification Online Application, SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020, SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020. Ibps sbi clerk admit card sbi clerk admit card junior associate & check full details for sbi clerk admit card prelims 2019 2020 and admit card of clerk.
SBI Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Sales & Support)
State Bank of India, India advertised Vacancy for the post of Junior Associate Clerk. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check SBI Clerk Recruitment Online Form 2019-2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is January 26, 2020. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the SBI Junior Associate Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you SBI Clerk Recruitment Online Form 2019-2020 result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – State Bank of India (India)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 8134 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 03 January 2020
- Last Date Of Apply – 26 January 2020
- Exam Date (Pre)- February/March 2020
- PET Admit Card – February 2020
- For Junior Associate – Written Test (Pre + Mains Test).
- For Junior Associate candidates will get starting Basic Pay Rs. 13075/- (Rs. 11765 plus two advance increments)
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State.
|For Junior Associate Posts|
State Wise Posts
|S.No.||Name of the State||Total Posts|
|26||Jammu & Kashmir||50|
|33||Leh & Kargil Valley||20|
|35||Dabang Valley , Tawang||20|
- Minimum age of Candidates – 20 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC – 750/-
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On IBPS/SBI website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 03, 2020 to January 26, 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the SBI Clerk Recruitment Online Form 2019-2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download PET Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|