Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in Steel Authority of India
Steel Authority of India released Vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentice for postings in IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check SAIL Technician apprentice Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and DV Process etc. The closing date for Online Application form is March, 17 2020. Download SAIL Technician apprentice 2020 notification for more details. For filling the Online Form, Visit the Link given below and Click Apply and fill all the entries. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you SAIL Technician apprentice Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Steel Authority of India Limited is an Indian state-owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India. It is a public sector undertaking, owned and operated by the Government of India with an annual turnover of INR 66,267 Crore for fiscal year 2018-19. Incorporated on 24 January 1974, SAIL has 69,808 employees.”
SAIL Apprentice Technician Selection Process
The Selection process shall be held in IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur. Candidates should be carry all necessary documents in recruitment process like All educational documents, Address and Id proof, Medical Certificate etc.
- Department Name – Steel Authority of India
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 100 Posts/ Trade Apprentice
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
SAIL Apprentice Technician Merit List 2020
Applicants, who have applied for this exam, check the merit list of official website of SAIL. Candidates will download the merit List. This article provides full information about merit list with full details. The circular & Merit list links are also being available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 03 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 17 March 2020
- The selection procedure of Trade Apprentice is :
- The Selection will be based on marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering.
- After Declare the merit list the candidates will be shortlisted for Document Verification.
- The duration of training will be 12 Months.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Trade Apprentice (Various Trade)||100|
Diploma in Engineering in the relevant Stream/Trade from an Institute recognized by AICTE.
Note- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage.
Post Wise Vacancy
|Name of Division||Posts|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On NATS website Portal, Candidate can apply between 03 March 2020 to 17 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the SAIL Technician apprentice Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|