Rajasthan Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Recruitment Result 2019
RPSC declared the result and Uploaded Final Result for the Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Examination. Those Candidates who can appear the written exam can check their final Results. Rajasthan Public Service Commission advertised a notification for filling the Online Application Form in August 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by the RPSC. Those Applicants having Graduation or P.G Degree in Food Technology or equivalent are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your RPSC Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Recruitment Result 2019, Merit ist, Documents verification and other important details periodically on this page only.
“Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. This includes the recruitment of Clerical cadre(Now handed over to RSMSSB) in minimum and the recruitment in Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S) & Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S)in maximum extent.”
RPSC Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Merit List 2019-2020
RPSC will announce soon the Cut off Marks & Merit List. The candidates would be shortlisted according to the marks obtained in the written test. RPSC FSO Cut off will be decided by Examination Committee respectively & those candidates scoring more than Cut off will be shortlisted for next round Interview or Document Verification Process. RPSC FSO latest results are being uploaded at the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Department Name – Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 98 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 09 August 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 08 September 2019
- Exam Date – November 2019
- Admit Card – November 2019
- Result Available – 14 March 2020
RPSC Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Selection Procedure
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Exam (CBT) & Interview.
- After the written test, the merit will be declared for selected applicants.
- The Online Examination shall be held in various cities in Rajasthan. The Candidates have an option to choose the Centers for Online CBT Examination.
- Selected Applicants will get the Pay scale Rs. 4200/- + other allowances.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||98|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Food Safety Officer (FSO)||Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from recognized University.|
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan state.
- The Candidates of Candidates between 18 Years to 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/ Other state candidates – 350/-
- OBC/BC – 250/-
- SC/ST – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Check Result 2020
- On Indian Navy website Portal, Candidate can check RPSC Food Safety Officer (F.S.O) Recruitment Result 2019 from March 14, 2020.
- Search your Roll. No. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant, please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational documents, proof of identity, address proof, etc for the process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in the recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document, etc.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|