Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer 2018| Result|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Rajasthan declared the result and Uploaded final Result for the Post of Recruitment. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam can Check their final Results.
RPSC advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in April 2019. Those Applicants having P.G Degree are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details and Next Procedure for this recruitment. We will update your RPSC result, D.V Procedure, other Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC)
- Post Name/Total Vacancy – Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)/225 Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 17 April 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 06 May 2019
- Exam Date – May 2019
- Final Result– 03 January 2019 (Declared)
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Test.
- Selected Applicants will get the pay Scale ( Level – 11).
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan State.
- P.G Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master Degree in Any Stream with one Diploma in Statistics with
- O level or Higher Level Certificate / COPA / DPCS or Any Equivalent Computer Degree or Diploma or any Certificate Course.
- Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri script & Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- More Details Read Notification Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
|Name of the Post||Name of the area||Total|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||Non TSP Area||201|
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN – 350/-
- For OBC/BC – 250/-
- SC/ST – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check Result 2020
- On RPSC website Portal, Candidate can check result from 03 January, 2020.
- Enter your Roll. no. and other details printed on your Admit Card and click Submit.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for DV process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|