Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the exam conducting body and looks after the recruitment for Asst. Statistical Officer. RPSC ASO exam Notification 2020 has been announced by the recruiting body and all interested candidates are invited to submit the online application form from the official website of RPSC.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. The link for submitting the application form will be activated on 10 july 2020. And the last date to submit the application is 10 august 2020. The date of issuing admits card and date of examination will be declared later on. And the candidates must visit the official website of RPSC for any further notification.
- Recruiting Body: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
- Name of Exam:- RPSC ASO exam 2020
- Posts:- 11
There are 11 vacant posts that are to be fulfilled by the RPSC Assistant Statistical officer exam 2020. Category wise vacancy details can be viewed as given in the following table.
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||MBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Asst. Statistical Officer||6||2||1||0||1||1||11|
- Start date of online application: 10 July 2020
- Last Date of registration: 10 August 2020
- Date of fee payment: 10 August 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- PG Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics OR M.Sc in Statistical Agriculture from IARS, New Delhi.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
|General, Other State||Rs. 350/-|
|OBC, BC Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs.150/-|
** Candidates can pay the BHSB exam 2020 fees online through net banking, through debit or credit card, or e-challan.
|Minimum age||18 years|
|Maximum age||41 years|
For any further clarification about the age restrictions or eligibility criteria, candidates must refer to the official online website of Bihar SHSB.
How to submit the application for Bihar SHSB
- First of all, candidates need to register on the official website of RPSC from the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register
- Once the registration is complete login with your registered username and password in the official website of RPSC.
- Check the available posts that you can apply for and read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- After filling the form and uploading the digital signature and passport size photograph submit the online application form.
- Keep a copy of the screenshot of the acknowledgment message for future reference.
Candidates need to visit the official site to download the admit card or check the print or television media for exam dates. While filling the online application form make sure to enter the correct details as it will go through scrutiny procedures as well. The exam fees should be paid on or before 10 August 2020.