Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in RPCAU
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Bihar Recruitment announced Vacancy for the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar,Assistant Registrar, Assistant Comptroller, Junior Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check RPCAU Various Post Recruitment Online form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving offline form is 07 March 2020. Download RPCAU Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you RPCAU exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University, formerly Rajendra Agricultural University, is an agriculture university located in Pusa, Samastipur district, Bihar.”
RPCAU Various Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download RPCAU Various Post Syllabus 2020 from official website of Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University.
The Online Examination shall be held in Major Cities Of Bihar or nearby cities.
- Department Name – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 57 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Offline/Online Mode
- (Except for the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller), Candidates are advised to apply online Mode Only)
- Candidates can fill Online applications for various administrative positions (except for the post of the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller – Candidates have to apply through OFFLINE MODE only ( Application form format available on the University Website alongwith form fee (if applicable) in the form of Demand Draft D.D)
- And the Last date of Form is: – 07 March 2020
- Exam Date – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection process for the Post of Deputy Registrar and Assistant Registrar and Assistant comptroller :-
- Written Test
- After Interview merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- There is no interview will be conduct for other post.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Deputy Registrar||02||Level 12|
|Assistant Registrar||01||Level 10|
|Assistant Comptroller||01||Level 10|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||18||Level 04|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||30||Level 02|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||Age Criteria|
|Registrar||Doctorate degree in any branch of Agricultural/Horticultural/Animal Sciences/ Basic Science/ Community Science/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University in India.|
15 Years Experience.
|Deputy Registrar||Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized University.|
9 Years Experience.
|Assistant Registrar||P.G degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.|
3 Years Experience.
|Assistant Comptroller||P.G degree from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.||40 Years|
|Accountant||Graduation Degree in commerce from any recognized university in India.||30 Years|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.||30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Hindi/English Typing speed of 30 WPM.||30 Years|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Bihar.
- For Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller-
- For GN/ O.B.C – 1000/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD – No fees
- For all other administrative posts-
- For GN/ O.B.C – 500/-
- And for SC/ST/PWD – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking and E-challan.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill Online application form on www.rpcau.ac.in before 07 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the RPCAU Various Post Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Appy Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|