National Institute Of Technology Delhi Online form 2020
Recruitment of Professor | Associate Professor | Assistant Professor in NIT
National Institute Of Technology released Vacancy for the post of faculty at the level of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Grade-II. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this post to check NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment for Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. The last date for Online Application form is 30 March 2020. Download the National Institute Of Technology faculty Recruitment Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form.
We will update you NIT, Delhi Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important information. And the candidates apply for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About NIT Delhi
“The National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Delhi is a public technical university located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.“
- Department Name – National Institute Of Technology, Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 12 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online + Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 24 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 30 March 2020
- Last date for receiving Hard Copy of Application Form – 06 April 2020
NIT Delhi faculty Post Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Assistant Professor Grade||05|
- Ph.D. with experience.
- For more details read the official notification.
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|Professor||At Entry level of pay level 14A as per 7th CPC or AGP 10500 as per 6th CPC).|
|Associate Professor||At Entry level of pay level 13A2 as per 7th CPC or AGP 9500 as per 6th CPC).|
|Assistant Professor Grade||(Level 10 as per 7th CPC or AGP 6000 as per 6th CPC )|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be at National Institute Of Technology, Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 60 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.
- The Examination shall be held at the National Institute Of Technology, Delhi.
Steps to Fill NIT Delhi faculty Post Online Form
- On www.nitdelhi.ac.in website Portal, Candidate can apply between 24 February 2020 to 30 March 2020.
- Applicants are required to submit the hardcopy of filled generated application form along with one latest passport size photograph and self-attested copies of the certificates, educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof on the following address-
- The Registrar,
National Institute of Technology Delhi
Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela,
Tele: 011-33861005, 1010
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the NIT Delhi Faculty Recruitment for Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|