Table of Contents
RCF Recruitment (Rashtriya Chemicals & fertilizers Ltd) 2020 – Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd published the notification RCF Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 to fill 392 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form for Management Trainee Chemical, Boiler, Mechanical, Electrical Instrumentation at RCF. The start date and Last date of Online Application form are from June 29 to July 15, 2020.
RCF Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Released Notification: 24th June 2020
- Online Application Start Date: 29th June 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online Form: 15th July 2020
- Last Date for Deposit Form Fee: 15th July 2020
- Closing Date for Final Submit of the form: 15th July 2020
- RCF Examination Date: 16th August 2020
- Result Available: 24th August 2020
Eligibility Criteria For RCF Management Trainee, Engineer & Other Posts Recruitment
|Management Trainee Chemical||60|
|Management Trainee Boiler||21|
|Management Trainee Mechanical||48|
|Management Trainee Electrical||22|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation||35|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade -E1||10|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10|
|Asstt Officer (Marketing) Grade E0||14|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical), Grade – A6||125|
|Boiler Operator, Grade III (Grade – A5)||25|
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee, Assistant Officer, and other Vacancies/Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Application Fee for RCF Recruitment 2020
- For General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates – ( Management Trainee/ Engineer/ Officer)– Rs.1,000/-
- For General/OBC/EWS category candidates for Workers – Rs.700/-
- And For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category candidates: No fees
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download SC/ST Format||Click Here|
|Download OBC Format||Click Here|
|Download EWS Format||Click Here|
|Download TA Format||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for RCF Vacancy
- First, you need to open the department’s official website, www.rcfltd.com.
- Here you have to click on the RCF recruitment link.
- You now see the official notification that needs to be read correctly.
- Now you need to click on the “Apply online” link.
- All details requested in this RCFL application form must be completed carefully.
- After completing the details, upload the photo and signature according to the instructions.
- Finally, you will have to pay the registration fee (if applicable).
- After sending, print out the form and keep it with you.
“Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd. is a Public Sector Undertaking in India under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers of the Government of India, based in Mumbai. RCF is the fourth largest producer of fertilizers in India after Coromandel international, NFL, Chambal and GSFC.”
You May Also Like