Table of Contents
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
Recruitment of Protection Officer |Result|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), Rajasthan declared the result and Uploaded final Result for the Post of Recruitment. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam can Check their final Results.
RPSC advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in April 2019. Those Applicants having Graduation Degree in Law are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details and Next Procedure for this recruitment. We will update your RPSC result, D.V Procedure, other Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC)
- Post Name/Total Vacancy – Protection Officer/20 Posts
- Mode of Application – Online & Offline Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 05 April 2018
- Last Date Of Apply – 19 May 2019
- Exam Date – May 2019
- Final Result– 03 January 2020 (Declared)
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Test.
- Selected Applicants will get the pay Scale ( Level 11).
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan State.
- Graduation Degree in Law OR P.G Degree in Social Works (MSW) from recognized University & Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari & Knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN – 350/-
- For OBC/BC – 250/-
- SC/ST – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check Result 2020
- On RPSC website Portal, Candidate can check result from 01 January, 2020.
- Enter your Roll. no. and other details printed on your Admit Card and click Submit.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for D.V process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||File 1 | File 2|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|