Table of Contents
Rajasthan ITI Online form 2020 notification will be released by the Department of Technical Education, Government of Rajasthan for various Industrial Training Institute courses. Candidates will get admission in ITI courses in the state of Rajasthan. Read this full Post to check ITI Rajasthan Online Form, Admit Card, Admission date, official website, and Merit List.
Brief Information About Rajasthan ITI Online form –
The DTE, Rajasthan has announced ITI admission dates for the academic session 2020-21 on its official website. Applicants must be aware of the admission process, including admission criteria, Rajasthan ITI Online form application, and Selection Procedure, etc. The application form of Rajasthan ITI is expected to be released in the last week of June 2020.
Anyone who is willing to take ITI courses in the state of Rajasthan must enroll within the specified period. First, you need to read the official ITI information bulletin and read it in full. After meeting the qualification requirements, submit an application form. Applicants can apply online for admission in ITI Rajasthan for the session 2020-2021. Rajasthan ITI Online form Here you can find important information on admission criteria, step-by-step procedures for submitting an online application form and admission dates, etc.
The registration form will be published on the official website with the announcement of the official notification. Applicants must read the instructions carefully before filling out the application form. Applicants complete the application form and send it with the correct information requested to complete it. The online application form is issued by the website. Rajasthan ITI Online form Applicants must print the application form after submitting it.
Rajasthan ITI Admission form 2020-2021
The Rajasthan Technical Education Board invites application form for various engineering and non-engineering professions offered by the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the state of Rajasthan. Rajasthan ITI Online form Candidates are selected according to the marks obtained in the relevant qualification exam.
Candidates can apply for admission to Rajasthan ITI 2020 by completing the online application form. The form is likely to be published in the last week of June 2020. The Board will publish a list of various Trades of ITI.
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan ITI|
|Category||ITI Rajasthan Online form|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Date of Application||June 2020|
Before applying for Rajasthan ITI Admission in 2020, applicants must read the eligibility criteria. There is no age limit for Rajasthan ITI. Applicants can find more information about educational qualifications here.
- Candidates must be resident in the state of Rajasthan.
- Applicants must be at least 15 years old.
- The maximum age of candidates must not exceed 40 years.
- Age relaxation at higher age is 5 years for ex-soldiers, 10 years for candidates with physical disabilities and 5 years for war widows.
- Applicants must have completed high school from a recognized committee of the state or central government.
Rajasthan ITI Application Procedure 2020
Each applicant must know the basic information about the admission process of ITI Rajasthan. Those who are eligible under the required admission standards must submit the application form before the form is closed. Candidates for admission to Rajasthan ITI 2020 are selected on the basis of the marks obtained in 8th or 10th grade.
- The list of Trade/Stream has published on DTE official website, Rajasthan.
- Candidates whose names will publish on the Applied Trade List are invited to the counseling process.
- During the counseling process, candidates are asked to indicate their choice of course/profession and the preference of the ITI.
- Upon completion of the counseling, candidates get a seat in ITI Institute.
- Applicants must then report to the allotted ITI Institute to complete the formalities and admission documents. However, if a candidate is not satisfied with the vacancy assigned to him, he may attend the next counseling round.
- Applicants must bring their original documents and photocopies to the ITI at the time the documents verification.
- Class 8th certificates & Marksheets.
- Class 10th certificate & Marksheets.
- Birth certificate (Age Proof).
- Caste certificate.
- Address proof (Aadhar card, voter ID card, Passport, Bank passbook, etc).
- Domicile Certificate (wherever required).
- passport size photographs.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority.
How to Apply Rajasthan ITI Online form
Eligible applicants can fill the application form. Applicants can complete the registration form on the official website. Candidates who successfully complete the application form will get the confirmation email or message. Applicants will need their valid email ID and phone number to complete the registration process.
Applicants must read the instructions carefully before completing the application form for ITI 2020 in Rajasthan. The candidate must choose ITI and Trade according to their wishes when filling out the registration form. Inconsistencies in the application form will not be resolved after the final confirmation of the form.
- First, applicants must access the official website of the Rajasthan Technical Education Directorate (DTE).
- To complete the application form, applicants must register, providing the necessary information.
- You must complete the application form with all necessary information and the information must be filled correctly.
- Applicants must also upload the required documents in the required format and select the ITI trade to appear.
- After that, applicants must pay the registration fee and review all details before submitting them.
- Applicants can submit the application form and Take a printout of the filled form.
Application Fees Rajasthan ITI Online form
The Application fees for ITI admissions form-
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- And for SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 75/-
Important Dates Rajasthan ITI Online form
|Start Date of Online Application form||Last Week of June 2020|
|Last date to submit the online Application form||Last Week of July 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||First week of August 2020|
|Start Date of Counselling||Second week of August 2020|
|Last date to pay the fees||Third week of August 2020|
|Candidates Reporting to the allotted Institute/colleges||Third week of August 2020|
|Start Date of 2nd Round of counseling||Fourth week of August 2020|
|Last date to pay the fees||Fourth week of August 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted institute/Colleges||Last week of August 2020|
|Commencement of classes||Updated Soon|
Rajasthan ITI Merit List 2020
Rajasthan ITI Online form The Merit list of ITI Rajasthan 2020 will be published online on the official website. Students can visit the official website to download the student Merit List. There is no written test for the selection of candidates for the ITI course. The ranking list/merit list is created according to the 10th and 12th grades. Pre-selected candidates must participate in the counseling process to complete admission to the ITI course. Rajasthan ITI Online form Rajasthan ITI Merit List will be released in July.
After seats are assigned, these candidates must report to the designated institutes on the specified date and time. Applicants must bring all of their original documents and a photocopy of each to the faculty designated at the time of the complaint.
Candidates who do not receive any seats in the first slot must wait for the publication of the second and third lists.
Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2020
Applicants must attend counseling at the scheduled time to complete other admission formalities. Please note the following during the counseling process:-
- Have all original documents ready, as the competent authority will check all original documents.
- SC / ST and PWD applicants will get relaxation in accordance with government regulations.
- The result of the consultation will be available online on the official website with the name of the candidate, course and designated ITI College.
- The applicant must immediately report to the respective ITI College for the admission process.
FAQ – (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q.1 What is the official website of Rajasthan ITI admission?
Answer. The official website is www.hteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in.
Q.2 How to fill the Rajasthan ITI admission form?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official website and click on the Apply option. Fill the Application form and Pay Application Fees.
Q.3 What is the Rajasthan ITI admission date?
Answer. The admission date is June/July 2020 (Expected).
Q.4 When released the Rajasthan ITI Admit card?
Answer. The admit card will release in June 2020 (Expected).
Q.5 How to check the Merit List?
Answer. The Merit List will be published on the official website of Rajasthan ITI.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Instructions||Click Here|
|View Form||Click Here|
|Download ITI Trade List||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read More –