Table of Contents
Rajasthan high court stenographer vacancy 2020 Rajasthan stenographer vacancy & check Rajasthan stenographer syllabus and also see the Rajasthan stenographer exam date steno exam Rajasthan
Rajasthan District Court Stenographer Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Stenographer in Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Rajasthan District Court released Vacancy for the post of Stenographer. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment before last date. Read this post to check Rajasthan high Court Stenographer vacancy 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 28 2020. We will update you Rajasthan Stenographer exam date, result, Cutoff, Admit card, Answer key and other important details on this page only.
Download to check Rajasthan high Court Stenographer notification detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Application Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill the entire field, recheck the entry very carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Rajasthan High Court
” The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 29 August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50.”
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Rajasthan Stenographer syllabus.
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination Pattern. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You can easily download the Rajasthan Stenographer Syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy. Examination for the posts of Stenographers Grade-III /Stenographers shall consist of the subject given in two Groups, Groups A and B, A applicants shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily :-
The Online Examination shall be held in Jaipur, Rajasthan or Nearby Cities.
- Department Name – Rajasthan District Court, Jaipur
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 434 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 30 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 28 February 2020
- Exam Date – Coming Soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
|Name of the Post||Total Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|Stenographer Grade III English||Non TSP – 51 Post||O Level with DOEACC OR COPA OR Diploma in CS / RSCIT Course/ Intermediate with Computer Subject.|
|TSP Area – 03 Post|
|Stenographer Grade III Hindi||Non TSP – 329 Post|
|DLSAs Non TSP – 36 Post|
|TSP Area -11 Post|
- Selected Candidates will get the 23700/- (Fixed) during training period. And after completing Successful Training the candidates will get the Starting Salary at Level- 10 (33,800-1,06,700) D.A and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Headquarters/Jaipur.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Candidates – 650/-
- SC/ST Candidates – 400/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 30 January 2020 to 28 February 2020.
- Applicants please read the full notification before applying for the Rajasthan high Court Stenographer vacancy 2020 apply Online Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|