Recruitment of Judicial Assistant | Clerk | Junior Assistant in Rajasthan High Court (R.H.C)
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur announced Vacancy for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, Junior Assistant. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. Download Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. The last date for Online Application form is 27 April 2020.
About Rajasthan High Court
“The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 29 August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949. The seat of the court is at Jodhpur. The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 50.“
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020| Syllabus for Judicial Assistant | Clerk | Junior Assistant
RHC released the examination pattern and syllabus of the Judicial Assistant, Clerk & Junior Assistant posts. Candidates are advised to download the syllabus & Examination pattern. It helps in exam preparation. The official circular links are also being available in our post. You easily download the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Examination pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 | Examination Pattern for Judicial Assistant | Clerk | Junior Assistant
Section – A Written Test
- The Written Test shall be consist of one paper of 300 Marks.
- Each part shall have 50 MCQ Questions.
- There shall be no negative marking in the written Test.
Section – B Typing Test
- The Computer Test shall consist of two papers-
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment | Selection Procedure for Judicial Assistant | Clerk | Junior Assistant
- The selection of the candidates shall be based on two stages of Examination-
- Written Test (On OMR Answer sheet)
- Skill Test (Typing Test on the computer)
- Merit List of successful candidates for selection in Rajasthan High Court shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written examination & Skill Test Marks.
- The Examination shall be held in various cities in Rajasthan. The Candidates have an option to choose Centers for Examination.
- Department Name – Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 1760 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 30 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 27 April 2020
- Last date for Exam fees – 28 April 2020
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268|
|Clerk Grade II||08|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) – Non-TSP||1056|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court) TSP||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non-TSP||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||16|
- Graduation Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University in India and basic Knowledge of Computer.
- For more details read the official notification.
- Selected candidates will get a fixed amount 14600/- for two years as the Probationer trainee profile. After successfully completing, the candidates will get Pay Scale Rs. 20,800-65900 at Level 5.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan High Court.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application fees for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment are-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 500/-
- SC / ST – 350/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 30 March 2020 to 27 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link Active on 30-03-2020)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|