High Court of Rajasthan Jodhpur & Jaipur -2019
Recruitment of Junior Personal Assistant –English |Admit Card|
Rajasthan High Court RHC advertised Vacancy in the month of August for the post of Junior Personal Assistant (JPA English) for postings in the Rajasthan Region. Those applicants who were applied for this Recruitment can check their Admit Card. Follow this article to Check Rajasthan High Court JPA Online Application form details, Exam Centers and admit card details, etc. Download detailed instructions for more details. For Downloading the Rajasthan JPA Admit Card, Simply Visit the Link and Click on download and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting, Save the Admit Card. We will update your Rajasthan High Court JPA result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Rajasthan High Court RHC (Rajasthan)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 69 Posts/ Junior Personal Assistant
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 26 August 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 16 September 2020
- Admit Card – January 2020
Rajasthan High Court JPA Selection Process
- The selection of this Post is based on Written Test & Skill Test(Shorthand and Transcription Test)
- For Skill Test Details, Read the full Official notification.
- For Junior Personal Assistant – 23700 Rs. Per month Training period And After completing successful training hired with basic pay 33,800-1,06,700 (Level 10).
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan High Court.
Junior Personal Assistant
- Minimum age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS- 650/-
- For OBC -NCL- 550
- For SC/ST/PH – 400/-
Steps to Download Admit Card
- On the Rajasthan HC website Portal, Candidate can download Admit Card from January 02, 2020.
- Print the Admit Card Colour or Black & White on A4 Size paper.
- Applicant, Please read the full instructions given on Admit Card carefully.
- Check the Candidate details print on the Admit Card – Name, Category, Centre Details, etc.
- Take the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, ID or Address Proof, etc.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|