RRC CR Trade Apprentice Recruitment RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2019–2020 for various Posts of Trade Apprentice RRC CR Job vacancy 2020 Central Railway, Kolkata issued Recruitment Notice for RRCCR exam 2020
Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in Eastern Railway (E.R)
Railway Recruitment Cell released Vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentice. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment before last date. Read this post to check Railway apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form. Apply Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is March, 13 2020. We will update you eastern railway apprentice exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details on this page only.
Download Railway apprentice Recruitment notification detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Application Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill the entire field, recheck the entry very carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). The name of the division denotes the name of the city where the divisional headquarters is located. Eastern Railway Consists Most no. of A1 and A Category Stations like Howrah, Sealdah, Bhagalpur, Asansol, Durgapur etc. Eastern Railways operates one of the oldest trains of India, Kalka Mail. 3 Popular Zones ECR, SER (again from SER-ECOR and SECR carved out in 2003) NFR were part of ER before.”
RRC CR Various Posts Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For the trades in which only High School pass is the minimum educational qualification, a separate merit list will be declared for applicants is eligible & taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the applicants in both High School (minimum 50% marks) and I.T.I examination giving equal weightage. In the case of two candidates with the same grade, the oldest candidate is preferred. If the date of birth is the same, the candidate who passed the High School exam earlier will be considered first.
- For the trades in which class 8th is the minimum educational qualification, the merit list will be declared for all eligible applicants, including those candidates having qualification of High School and Candidates opt for these trades, based on the average obtained marks obtained both in class 8th and I.T.I examination. And In case of two candidates with the same grade the oldest candidate is preferred. If the date of birth is the same, the candidate who passed the High School exam earlier will be considered first.
- Candidates who will be selected in merit called for Document Verification 1.5 times of the vacancies as per their merit order.
- For more details about Railway apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form. Read the full notification.
- Department Name – Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Kolkata.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 2792 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 14 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 13 March 2020
- Exam Date – Coming Soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
The Candidate must have passed the High School exam or an equivalent exam with at least 50% from the recognized board and must have the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT. For the following Streams, however, the minimum school Qualification is the 8th Class from the recognized school and the National Trade Certificate for registered trade issued by NCVT / SCVT.
|Name of the Division||Total Posts|
- Selected Candidates will get the Stipend according to the Railway apprentice act.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in RRC CR Division/Headquarters.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC Candidates – 100/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – No fees
- Female – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through both online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 14 February 2020 to 13 March 2020.
- Applicants please read the full notification before applying for the Railway apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Started soon)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|