Table of Contents
Railway Recruitment Cell WCR Jabalpur Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Trade Apprentice in West Central Railway (WCR)
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, Jabalpur released Vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentice for postings in Jabalpur Headquarter/Division. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check Railway apprentice Jabalpur 2020Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and DV Process etc. The last date for Online Application form is February 14, 2020. Download Railway apprentice Jabalpur jobs 2020 notification for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you, railway apprentice, Jabalpur 2020 Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About RRC WCR
The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
RRC Jabalpur Recruitment Process
The Recruitment process shall be held in Jabalpur Division. Candidates should carry all necessary documents in the recruitment process like All educational documents, Address and Id proof, Medical Certificate, etc.
- Department Name – West Central Railway, Jabalpur
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 1273 Posts/ Trade Apprentice
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Merit List 2020
Applicants, who have applied for this exam, check the merit list declared soon after the last date of Online application form. Candidates will download the merit list. This article provides full information about the merit list with full details. The circular & Merit list links are also being available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 15 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 14 February 2020
- Merit List – Date Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of Trade Apprentice is :
- The Selection will be based on Merit List, High school marks will be considered for making the merit list.
- After Declare the merit list the candidates will be shortlisted for DV.
- After Documents Verification process candidates will get an appointment on the Jabalpur division.
- Selected Candidates will get Apprentice posts in training for one year.
- There is no provision for permanent jobs in Railway after the successful completion of Apprentice.
- Other Terms & Conditions-
- The accommodation facility is not available for selected candidates.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holder is not eligible for this vacancy.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Trade Apprentice||1273||High School Exam Passed with ITI Certificate in Related Trade/Stream.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- Selected Candidates will get the fixed Stipend during training. No other allowances will be paid.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Railway Jabalpur Division, India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 15 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC Candidates – 170/-
- And SC/ST/PH Candidates – 70/-
- Female Category – 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & Offline.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 15 January 2020 to 14 February 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the railway apprentice Jabalpur 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Form Fee||Click Here|
|Download Merit List||Declared Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
wcr apprentice 2019-2020,www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice,wcr apprentice merit list,bhopal apprentice merit list,bhopal railway apprentice 2019-2020,railway apprentice jabalpur,mp online railway vacancy 2020,jabalpur railway apprentice 2019,wcr kota apprentice merit list,wcr jabalpur apprentice result 2019-2020