PSPCL (Punjab state power cooperation limited) has issued a recruitment notice 2019. PSPCL is recruiting for assistant engineers, assistant managers and other posts. Those candidates who are interested in Punjab PSPCL Assistant Engineer AE/ OT and AM/ IT System Online Form 2019 can read this article and check their eligibility for the job. Here you will find all the details regarding the Punjab PSPCL Assistant Engineer AE/ OT and AM/ IT System Online Form 2019.
Punjab PSPCL Assistant Engineer AE/ OT and AM/ IT System Recruitment 2019
Candidates are advised to read the official notification before applying for the job.
ADVT No. : CRA 296/19
Recruiting body: PSPCL (Punjab state power cooperation limited)
Post: Asst. Engineer/OT(Electrical) and Asst. Manager/ IT Systems
Total posts/number of vacancies
AE / OT(Electrical) : 100
AM / IT systems: 11
The following are some important dates
- Starting date of online application: 30 September 2019
- Last date to fill the form: 21 October 2019
- Last date to pay the fee: 24 October 2019
- Exam date: Exam date will be announced soon, we will notify you about any update
- Result: not announced, we will notify you about result once it gets published
Age limit for Punjab PSPCL Assistant Engineer AE/ OT and AM/ IT System Online 2019
The minimum age to apply is 20 years. The maximum age allowed is 37 years as per the official notification.
Age relaxation will be provided based on the rules mentioned in the official notification.
The fee to apply for Punjab PSPCL Assistant Engineer AE/ OT and AM/ IT System recruitment 2019 is as follows:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 500
Qualifications required/ eligibility
Candidates can check their eligibility for Punjab state power cooperation limited recruitment 2019 from here-
AE/ OT(Electrical): Candidates looking to apply for this job profile should be-
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering With 60% Marks. OR
- AICTE/AMIE in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Qualified GATE 2019 Exam.
AM/ IT systems: Candidates looking to apply for this post should follow the following eligibility criteria:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering in CS/ IT With 60% Marks. OR
- AICTE/ MCA.
- Qualified GATE 2019 Exam.
For all candidates, This is to note that recruitment of candidates will be done based on gate scores. A medical list based on Gate scores will be prepared and candidates securing merit will be called for document verification. In the case of the same gate score, other factors like age will be considered.
Important links for Punjab PSPCL AE AM recruitment 2019
Notification: Download notification
Apply online: click here
Official website: visit website
All candidates interested in this vacancy can fill the online form, candidates are advised to read the notification before applying.
Thanks for reading and hope it helps.