Table of Contents
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission: The Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training(DTE), Punjab, is the regulatory body that conducts ITI 2021-22. It is a 2-year ITI diploma course. All interested and eligible candidates can choose technical and non-technical professions/courses. The publication of the registration form is scheduled to start in July 2021. Interested candidates who wish to join several ITI courses can visit the official website, www.punjabitis.gov.in, for admission in Punjab ITI 2021. Applicants must ensure that they have completed the application form correctly before the due date. Applicants can obtain more information about the admission procedure at the Ministry of Technical Education and Industrial Training.
Punjab ITI Admission Application Form 2020
The application form for ITI in Punjab is made available only in online mode. Applicants must visit the official DTE website, Punjab, to complete the online application. You must have your relevant documents with a scanned photo and a signature-ready before filling out the form. Applicants must carefully fill in the details on the application form. Form details include information such as name, date of birth, address, father’s name, gender, phone number, email ID, academic information, etc. Applicants must enter the information correctly based on their official records.
- First, applicants must visit the official website of the Ministry of Technical Education and Industrial Training in Punjab.
- The application form will be made available to applicants according to the specified schedule.
- To complete the application form, candidates must have all training documents ready along with the application form.
- Applicants should be required to provide all necessary information, such as name, date of birth, address, father’s name, gender, telephone number, email ID, academic information, etc. on the registration form.
- Before submitting details, applicants must review and confirm all details they have provided.
- You will need to upload the required scanned documents and pay the registration fee.
- After all, details have been filled in; applicants must submit and remove the print for future use.
Punjab ITI Admission Schedule 2020
|Start Date of Online Application Form||In the Month of June 2020|
|Verification of Document by D.I.’s||Third Week of June 2020|
|First Counselling Schedule
|Second Counseling Schedule
|Third Counseling Schedule
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Eligibility Criteria
Punjab ITI sets some admission criteria, and candidates must make sure of this before filling out an application form. Aspirants must have passed the aptitude test specified by ITI Punjab for the specified course or profession. They should have completed their studies at the recognized school in the state of Punjab. Based on marks in the qualifying examination, we will examine the necessary admission criteria for ITI Punjab.
Candidates must present the certificate for the 8th or 10th-grade exam, based on the chosen course. For engineering professions, candidates must submit their 10th exam certificate and have studied math and science with other compulsory subjects. Applicants must also provide a domicile certificate to demonstrate that they belong to the state of Punjab.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Counselling Procedure
After the candidate completes the document review round, he is called on to the next counseling round. Candidates can participate in counseling after being selected. It is important that the candidate comes to the reporting center for counseling according to the schedule and also has the relevant document.
- Candidates must access the official website to participate in e-counseling. Registration must be done within the prescribed period.
- Fill in all the details carefully on the registration form and print the completed registration form. Now you need to go to the nearest DI to check the original documents.
- After completing the review process, you can make a selection of college.
- You must choose the course and college based on your interests and eligibility.
- The allocation of seats is based on the choice made by the candidates.
- If candidates did not get a place in the first appointment, participate in the next appointment, and repeat the selection process.
- There will be three rounds of the seat allocation process.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
- 10th class mark sheet & Passing.
- 12th class mark sheet & Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Declaration Certificate (Affidavit).
Punjab ITI 2020 Seat Allotment Process
Candidates will get college according to their ranking. If the seat is not currently vacant, he must wait for the next round of the advisory process. If candidates get allotted any college but Candidates are willing to choose a better course or institute, they can also participate in a second or third round of the counseling process.
The entire ITI process in Punjab is carried out online. Applicants should visit the official website regularly to get latest updates. You must register online and complete the application form according to the schedule. If they find your name on the Merit list, they will be allowed to take the next step in the admission process.
Punjab ITI Admission 2020 Merit List
- Once the submission of the registration form is completed, the authorities will make the list of selected students available on the official website.
- The Merit list contains information such as name, candidate’s rank, etc.
- The Merit List is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Selected candidates are invited to participate in counseling.
Punjab ITI Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques.1 What is the official website of Punjab ITI?
Answer. The official website is www.itipunjab.nic.in or www.punjabitis.gov.in.
Ques.2 What is the open Date of ITI Admission in Punjab?
Answer. The Expected Starting Date of Online Application form is Ist week of June 2020.
Ques.3 How to check ITI College in Punjab?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official website and check the List of Colleges.
Ques.4 What is the Admission Procedure of DTE Punjab/DTE ITI?
Answer. Firstly Candidate should fill the Online application form and the allotment List will be declared for selected applicants. After that candidates will go for the documents verification process.
You May Also Like