Table of Contents
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is the exam conducting body for PGCIL Trade Apprentice Examination 2020. They have invited application for recruitment for the post of PGCIL Trade Apprentice. Candidates can submit the online application form from the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
The date of examination and date of issuing the admit card will be declared later on. Candidates must check the official site of PGCIL. All those who want to appear in the PGCIL exam 2020 for trade apprentices must fulfill the eligibility criteria which can be seen from the official website of PGCIL. The online application link has already been activated from 11-7-2020.
All those who want to fill this application form must submit the application before the last date.
- Recruiting Body: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Exam:- PGCIL Trade Apprentice Exam 2020
- Posts:- 69
There are a total of 69 different posts that candidates can fill the online application form for the PGCIL exam 2020. The vacancy details can be understood by the following table:-
|Trade Name||Total Post||Trade Name||Total post|
|Graduate (Electrical)||16||Diploma (Electrical)||14|
|Graduate (Civil)||12||Diploma (Civil)||7|
|Graduate (Electronics & Telecommunication)||6||Assistant (HR)|
|Executive (Human Resource)`||5||ITI (Electrical)||4|
- Start date of online application: 11 July 2020
- Last Date of registration: 10 August 20200
- Date of fee payment: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Candidates Have Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech Degree in Related Trade.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th with ITI in Related Trade Only for ITI Vacancy.
Please refer to the PGCIL Trade Apprentice exam notification 2020 from the PGCIL official site.
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
** Candidates can pay the PGCIL exams 2020 fees online through net banking, through debit or credit card, or e-challan.
|Minimum age||18 Years|
Candidates can check the age restriction from the PGCIL official site.
How to submit the application for Bihar SHSB
- First of all, candidates need to register themselves from following links
((Persons having Degree/Diploma in Engineering) )
https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Persons having ITI qualification or qualification in Executive (HR) / Assistant (HR) / Secretarial Assistant)
- Once the registration is done successfully they need to submit their registration ID from the following links
- Candidates must read the instructions properly before filling the online application form.
- They must enter the correct details while filling the PGCIL Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020.
- The last date of filling the online application form for the PGCIL Trade apprentice exam 2020 is 10 August 2020.
- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of acknowledgment for future reference.