PGCIL Exam 2019 Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) conducts the PGCIL Exam every year for Electrical/ Civil Diploma Trainee Recruitment. The online application form for PGCIL Exam 2019 has been updated on the official website. Candidates who want to apply for this post must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Electrical/ Civil Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2019 | PGCIL Exam 2019
Advt. No. 08/VSA/2019/JE/Civil
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Online Application Start: 26 November 2019
- Registration Last Date: 06 December 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06 December 2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Pay Exam Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
- Min. Age: NA
- Max. Age: 27 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), is an Indian state-owned Maharatna company headquartered in Gurugram, India and engaged mainly in Transmission of Power. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network.
PGCIL Exam 2019 Eligibility Details
- Candidates Have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 3 Yrs. Engineering Diploma in Civil with 70% Marks for (General, OBC, EWS).
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 3 Yrs. Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical & Electronics / Power System Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) with 70% Marks for (General, OBC, EWS).
PGCIL Exam Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy : 35 Post
|Post Name||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||14||7||2||6||1||30|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||3||1||0||1||0||5|
Important Links Section